• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Love Rock LS-120 from 1983 , great AAA flame top

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, Rupert, I really appreciate your apologies!! Well, at some way, I can understand that you got angry, she's a beauty!!! :wink:

Kaze said:

Congrats, Katrin !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hope the price is OK for you though !!?? 8)

Roger

BTW - I'm currently in financial troubles, too ... think about selling my LS150 ... :( :( :( :(

Where are we going then Kaze now your all dollared up :p :wink:

Rossi said:
Where are we going then Kaze now your all dollared up :p :wink:

You're an Old Philanderer ... 8) 8) 8)

... charming like Rossi himself ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roger

Phil and andrea must be one that got away :p

Anyway Kaze knows about this so i will let you all know now

Rossi by name Rossi by looks: Ive been asked by Quo management to play Rossi in there new film that Status Quo are making:This came via YouTube im in talks with them at the moment:Filming starts early next year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mggeiu4UsjU&mode=user&search=

Read the comments

Yes thats the Tokai 1983 LS-120 that Kaze bought off me i also play it on Caroline

:lol: :lol: Haha, I waited for you to tell them!!
Thanks for all your kind words, the LS will leave me soon and find her way to the US, tadaaa! Didn't get all the money I invested for the upgrades, but that's how life is... :wink: I think, she will find a good new home. And no, I will not buy a Springy, uh, not now...... :wink:

Kaze said:
the LS will leave me soon and find her way to the US, tadaaa!

All the way to Ohio to be exact.... :wink:

I'm really looking forward to receiving this guitar!
I've been looking for a MIJ les paul for awhile now, and this one looks like one to hang on to! And with the recent Plek, and set-up, should play as good as it looks!

Thanks again Kaze,
Steve

Hi deoreo!

You'll get a lovely guitar from a lovely breed. :p

And you obviously get it for what I offered quite some time ago, :x
:evil:
Enjoy!

Well, for everyone following along, and keeping score at home -
I purchased the guitar w/case for 1450 Euro shipped.

A little more than I originally intended to spend, but I just sold one of my mountain bikes(my other big time hobby) and ran into a fair bit of $$$.

Also, maybe a bit high, because of the "mystery" that surrounds the 82-83 models. But, what the heck, it is what it is - one piece back, one piece neck, solid top with a bit of figure to it, and some age on it(1983), too.

It cost me less than what a new Gibson Historic '58 Plaintop would, and I think the Tokai is rarer(at least in the States), more attractive, and older to boot!

There were a few other guitars that I was very seriously looking at -
The cherry sunburst and vintage sunburst LS-80's that Villager has, and the LS-80 at Japan Vintage Guitars.

In the end though, the pretty top, and the Plek job kept calling me back to this one!

I can't wait to play it :D :D :D

Back