• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Love Rock LS-120 from 1983 , great AAA flame top

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katrin,

the more you're doing this the better the results ... don't give up !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
... and it's depending on the soldering kit you're using ... not the 15 ? - set, please, that's crap ... :wink:

... and wiring diagrams are not as difficult as they seem to be on first sight ... 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol:

Roger

Got me! :lol: It was 15 ?!! I got one good set for 160 ?, but sent it back due to money lack.....

I've purchased a soldering station on ebay ... not 15? (Baumarkt) - not 160 ? (what is way too much!) ... but 22? ... 8) 8) 8)

Adjustable wattage up to 450 watts ... it's really adequate to my needs ... :wink:

In the future : Ask the wise men ( OK - or women :oops: ) ... they'll give you advice ... :wink: :wink: 8) 8) 8)

Roger

Kaze said:
Yep, you're right, am watching an old Ersa station now, too...... :wink:

Nice ... long tenon or lacquered top ... ??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Roger

Kaze said:
extremely long!!!! :lol:

... then it can't be ESRA ... but a John Holmes station instead ... sorry ... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

I better stop now and go playing my guitars ... :wink: :wink:

Roger

Hi Kaze!

Sorry, I've been on a biz trip for the past few days.

Still up for sale? Eh?

F**k ebay. (s'cuse my french...). :lol:

Please check your PM.

Rupert

Apparently this is becoming a never ending story.

I made a bid. My final one.

You know that the pickups don't fit the time and LS120 spec. It also has a short neck-joint, which again is against the LS120 spec for 1983.

It is not completly clear from your pcis that it's a solid top.

So sell it; or don't.

Rupert

rgrafend said:
It also has a short neck-joint, which again is against the LS120 spec for 1983.

Rupert,

with all respect ... but I think you're wrong - you can't claim that so absolutely !!!

LS120 - LS150 are w/o long tenons up to '85 ... my LS 150 doesn't have one either ... even Mark's / villager's '79 LS200 has got a 'normal' set neck if my memory serves me well ... 8) 8)

Additionally ... If it were my guitar ... I would like to get your opinion about it by PM - and not notified publicly ... :-?

Roger

Hi Katrin,

the DR. V are phantastic ... one of the best sets I currently have ... :lol: :lol:
... can't stop playing them ... :lol:
Thanks for selling them to me ... :wink:

Roger

I really want to apologize to the forum, and specifically to Kaze.

I am trying to buy her LS120 since quite some time and got angry cause I couldn't get it.

The only point I can bring in to my 'defense' is that I try to buy at best price.

Sorry Kaze, I did not want to attack you or your LS.

Rupert

Hi rgrafend
Kazes LS-120 is a LS-120 we have had a debate about it a long time ago,and its a stunning guitar and it sounds late 60s early 70s LedZep/Free/Montrose real MoJo i know all about it because it was mine

Respect for the last post rgrafend

Back