1979 Tokai Love Rock GT ???

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"And I sure as hell won't be able to sell it for anything like that amount of money now that likely customers (members of this forum) know it's real history."
That's what you said the first time through Stratman.....

Spider19 said:
"And I sure as hell won't be able to sell it for anything like that amount of money now that likely customers (members of this forum) know it's real history."
That's what you said the first time through Stratman.....

Yes, that's true. I'm not sure what point you're making though.

Sorry for butting in at this point but I notice nothing has been said/confirmed about giving these ?250 to charity...that should speak for itself.

Stratman is being very reasonable giving up on this amount and surely this can't be a problem for Dongrosh he is respected in the music industry as he previously stated...eh?

Btw - No scared of Jacco reading my post as I have a therapist in my family and I learnt to hide my true self from a very young age :eek:

looktoyourorb said:
Sorry for butting in at this point but I notice nothing has been said/confirmed about giving these ?250 to charity...that should speak for itself.

Stratman is being very reasonable giving up on this amount and surely this can't be a problem for Dongrosh he is respected in the music industry as he previously stated...eh?

Or, maybe better still, dongrosh could just quietly go away & leave us to discuss more interesting stuff, like we have over the last three years. Not asking too much, is it?

Back