LS150

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

royboy

Reaction score
Looking to buy a LS150 with Coda Music any advise regarding up grades I did read something about the jack socket not being in metal but plastic and cracking?

I've seen some LS150s with a lot of filler around the fretboard inlays. Looks a bit shoddy. Look out for one of the better finished ones.

I just posted my 2001 LS200 for sale in the Classifieds. I know how to do EMS overseas... $1500.00 or best offer.

ls200b.jpg

royboy said:
Looking to buy a LS150 with Coda Music any advise regarding up grades I did read something about the jack socket not being in metal but plastic and cracking?

They're plastic on all les pauls, even gibsons. The 150 doesn't need any upgrades, unless you're talking about personal taste issues like pickups.

I just posted my 2001 LS200 for sale in the Classifieds. I know how to do EMS overseas... $1500.00 or best offer.

Wow, that guitar looks amazing. :eek:
Why are you selling it?
Maybe a good question, but not so clever? (You wouldn?t tell us anyway?)

Herbert

royboy said:
Looking to buy a LS150 with Coda Music any advise ?

Check that the guitar you buy is A Grade Stock if your going to Coda :wink:

Look it over with a fine tooth comb and then look again. Just tio be sure take a friend to look once more.

Donkey Oaty said:
royboy said:

Look it over with a fine tooth comb and then look again. Just tio be sure take a friend to look once more.

Oooooohhh... controversial

:lol:

Donkey Oaty said:
royboy said:

:eek: can you be more explicit ?

Jamieh said:
Donkey Oaty said:
royboy said:

Oooooohhh... controversial

:lol:

I always visit Coda when I want to buy some B-Stock items, they seem to have a good selection. :wink:

math2014 said:
so you say that Coda have B-stock Tokais???????

I said I like to Vist Coda. and while I am there I like to look at there very select range of Tokia's

yes my bad :)

what i meant to ask is... Are there any B-stock Tokais in the UK?

My LS150 comes from CODA and is certainly not a B stock. I can't say the same about the Gibsons there...unless it's how they build standards and historics these days

Well, I've been waiting very patiently for CODA to take delivery of the LS150 I have on order. I have been thinking about this guitar for months - it's almost a mythical thing in my mind at the moment. Hopefully I'll be cruising from Birmingham to Luton to take collection at the end of June.

Donkey Oatey

What exactly is your issue with Tokais? Lots of innuendo but no specifics. If there is a growing issue, and recent posts here suggest ther might be, better we all know about it.

Badger said:
Well, I've been waiting very patiently for CODA to take delivery of the LS150 I have on order. I have been thinking about this guitar for months - it's almost a mythical thing in my mind at the moment. Hopefully I'll be cruising from Birmingham to Luton to take collection at the end of June.

Don't worry dude they are coming

Spoke to Bob the other day and delivery is imminent.

Back