tokai st 50 super edition

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

muccax

Reaction score
hi
try and look at the picture of the headstock ,, has any one ever seen one like this ,,,, writing on the head stock

says .... with the extra tokai ,,,

here is the rest of the guitar
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1984-TOKAI-SUPER-EDITION-SPRINGY-SOUND-STRAT-3T-SUNBURST-GREY-BOTTOM-U-PUs-/281245860458?pt=Guitar&hash=item417b8f426a&nma=true&si=Kz5uiBvpT6cwcQBIYjiM5wZ6D1A%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

all the best
otto

try and read what it say again :D
look like it says ... with the extra tokai :D :D
and special serie ,,,,

hi
look at the second picture (link),,,,, and read what it says on the head stock
never seen that before :D

hi
ohh ,, now i see ,,,, but that is not a st 50 ,,,,
with that tremolo ,,,,
but do you think this st 50 it is a 1986-87 ?????
with u pickups and brass plate under the pots and deluxe on the back of the tuners ,, i think 82-83
all the best

hi
could be a swaped neck ,,,, but from witch guitar ????? can not find any special edition with a fender head stock ,,,, so maybe a super rare special edition ,,,,, for a shop in japan ,,
or could just be wrong decal on a springy sound/goldstar :lol: :lol:

all the best
otto :

got the guitar today ,,, first i think it is a one piece body ,,,, but then i look in at the back where the tremolo is ,,,, and then it can see a 2 piece centre seam ,,, but you can not see anything on the back ,,,, they are really good at hiding the seams :D :D i think many think they have a one piece body
but i dont think they made many ... only the high end model
the funny thing is it has 4=8 in the neck pickup cavity
and a 4=11 y sov in the control cavity
and neck has 4=10
dont remember i have seen one with numbers in the neck pickup cavity and control cavity with difference numbers :D :D
plays fine very good 64 strat

Back