**The Unofficial Show Your Tokai(s) Thread**

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And close -up,

P1010001.jpg

And my '80 Birdseye.

P1010062.jpg

Didsomeonesaylespaul? said:
That one is violin burst LS65 , this is the same one on the left below, and...it used to be buckwilds once.
7376TokaiTwins.jpg

OMGWTFBBQ, thats the most awesome lp I ever seen! [the one on the left], its my freaking dream colour! i gotta sneak in your house :evil:

Ok, here is my current collection of MIJ Lesters: 2002 LS 320, 1980 LS 80 Reborn old (with 50's wiring, CTS Pots and Peter Florence Voodoo 59 pickups) and 1980 Greco EGF 1000.
CT
MIJ_LesPauls_03.jpg

It's not fair. You guys all have nice shiny and pretty versions. Mine's all scratched and some idiot has had a go at re-painting it. :(

Oh well, at least she plays nice and sounds good! :D (Plus I think she's the only Breezysound posted here so far?)

breezysound.jpg

Everyone else is showing theres, might as well take the opportunity to show off my new baby.... check out that custom half flame look...I know what you're thinking, must have been expensive.... :)
PC061424.jpg

And my buddies '86 Custom Edition, which may be for sale, depending on the offers he gets.
DSC00083.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

Thats an '03 LS 70 on the left and an '03 ES 100 on the right!

Sorry Didnt see the Edit function!

1984 MAT-750 series prototype (chrome finish):

mat_750_1.jpg

mat_750_2.jpg

mat_750.jpg

1982 Springy Sound:

springy_body.jpg

springy_headst.jpg

1984 Goldstar sound (TST-50 body/TST-60 or 80 V-neck):

st50_5.jpg

st50_4.jpg

Mike

People that play left handed aren't considered Guitars players are they????
:lol:

I thought he played a right handed guitar??? I was looking at the pic of the left handed guitar something just don't look right with that thing????
:oops:

jawilluk said:
ochay said:
People that play left handed aren't considered Guitars players are they????
:lol:

You mean like Jimi Hendrix? :-?

There's also two ways lefty's string their guitars - traditional (low E on top) or flipped (as in literally flipping a right handed guitar and playing lefty) with the high E up top.

I don't remember if Jimi played that way but I know Albert King and Doyle Bramhall II (Clapton's current #2 guitar on tour and fellow Texan) play flipped style. It's interesting watching him play chords and the high string bends are monster because he's pulling them down.....

Latest posts

Back