The coolest guitar contest 2009!!!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Among all these great guitars I am honored and accept the prestigous award :lol: .....

PS:Do I make the check to Joe or Sushi guy :wink:

:) So thank you very much everyone and Congratulations again BOB! You always get these and still building up your mighty collection now. Too lucky Bob, what's your secret life mojo??? Is it one of the Philly things? The brothers love things? Anyways, thanks again for everyone. This was very good to do and sure meaningful. Hope This forum continues and keep helping good gtr guys and the non-american good gtr awareness in the world!!!

"The Offender Award" goes to Ken Sacramentos!

*TJ sending him "The SRV issue mag" and Congrats message soon....

"The Tokai Paula Award" goes to Philly Bob!

*TJ sending him "The Who issue mag" and congrats message soon.....

"The Soulful Award" goes to Ozeman!

*TJ sending him later "The Tokai Tuner TT2000" and som more!

"The Special Award" goes to Dave English!

*TJ sending him "The 2009 Deviser catalog" soon which he can see The Momoseman, the man who built his unique guitar!

lss.jpg

1-all.jpg

brand.gif

:wink: OK Ozemik and everyone. Thanks and keep talking. TJ sure takes care of the prizes and all sooner or later. We can still use this thread as "the after hours gtr gallery" so if anyone wanna tell us about any cool gtr then it's totally ok and good. So do so please.......r u deeply in love w/Mickman lately Ozeman?? just wondering sometimes........laters guys! .......TJ.

8)

:p Ozeman, this Tokaiest tuner is soon 4 u so be waitin! You sure deserve this coz you are the goooood moderater here plus The Soulful Award too! A gift from Tokai so take it please! G'day now Ozeman! .......California Joe.

tt2000.jpg

8) very cool huh? ......

Excellent Joe and thanks for the idea for the guitar competition, just lucky Mark didn't post his brass powder Tokai custom order goldtop { i should have bought that when i had the chance...}, as i would have had to vote for that... :wink: Oh, and Oze is DEFINATELY NOT my type....... :eek:

Mick

Awwww...thanks for the prize Joe.
Me and Mick are heading to a mate's party/jam session in a couple of weeks and like a couple of old ladies discussing what dress to wear we've been working out which guitars to take and we'll be camping there overnight...but I can swear that there'll be no sharing of bedding...Mick's too bony for my liking :p

8) I think Villager is returning to "The Village People" lately as the classic very important ex-member or something. He doesn't post much lately like he used to you know.....

So Mick is too bony for you huh..........Ozeman??

Anyways, glad this contest seems ended good and now the after hours gallery is open for whoever whatever so anyone please......

Keep talkin Tokai freaks!

California Joe. 8)

Back