Stratman323

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess that with a bit of luck things will calm down over the next few weeks and Stratman323 will be allowed back... I'm certainly hoping so.

Is this place perfect? No. Is it the best forum for discussing Tokai's and the like? From what I've seen, yes, and by quite some way.

Essentially, I guess we have to accept that Ned has certain constraints that he feels he has to work within ? whether we agree or not ??and deal with it the best we can.

BlueThird said:
I guess that with a bit of luck things will calm down over the next few weeks and Stratman323 will be allowed back... I'm certainly hoping so.

Is this place perfect? No. Is it the best forum for discussing Tokai's and the like? From what I've seen, yes, and by quite some way.

Essentially, I guess we have to accept that Ned has certain constraints that he feels he has to work within ? whether we agree or not ??and deal with it the best we can.

+1 Amen to that.

Posting private conversations in public will get you banned every time. Mike was argumentative, created 90% of the drama and refused to take constructive criticism on how to provide positive information without personally attacking people. I on the other hand need to learn how to write non-runon sentences.

Please stick to the discussion of guitars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back