Question About WTB

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Sigmania,
Thank you so much for contacting me. Were you not able to purchase a flashdrive of the books contents, that Peter had talked about doing ?
I have never actually participated as a member of a forum, and I was trying to find, a master-thread, or section, of classified, but couldn't get there. One of a member's post's, I think a new one, of a thin-necked, high spec, ¿320?, Love Rock he has on offer came up when I did a search at the top of the page, with the term "For Sale", but I realize not everyone would put those words in their ad's title, and isn't the way to find items.
Is one able to post, say, regretably at this point, an extremely vague idea of his interest in a thin necked Breezysound in the classifieds ?
Thanks,
Marco

Yes there is a section for that. You can find it here:

Classifieds

Note that I moved your post here to its own thread since it was on a different topic.

You’re fine. Just trying to keep things on track. Otherwise things are hard to locate later and it gets very confusing.

Back