LS90Q or LS150

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wozob said:
One day you'll be wondering if a solid maple top, one piece mahogany back and nitro finish really makes a difference and you'll end up buying a LS150 anyways. So I'd go for a LS90Q. In a few years you will have two Tokais!

This is exactly what has happened to me. Now I'm a happy owner of two great Tokai's Love Rocks :D

Matti

mattim said:
Wozob said:
One day you'll be wondering if a solid maple top, one piece mahogany back and nitro finish really makes a difference and you'll end up buying a LS150 anyways. So I'd go for a LS90Q. In a few years you will have two Tokais!

This is exactly what has happened to me. Now I'm a happy owner of two great Tokai's Love Rocks :D

Matti

Same for me too :p

Don't believe the guys telling you,that you will never need another guitar again... :lol: Ask them,how many guitars they own and you will learn the meaning of the word GAS :wink:
To be honest,I thought the same but when you're addicted,there's no way out.But anyway,if you got the money,take the 150

t.olsen said:
Don't believe the guys telling you,that you will never need another guitar again... :lol: Ask them,how many guitars they own and you will learn the meaning of the word GAS :wink:
To be honest,I thought the same but when you're addicted,there's no way out.But anyway,if you got the money,take the 150

Very true. For over 15 years all I owned was 2 Strats & a Tele (1 for a gig, 1 spare, 1 with heavier strings for slide). Then I discovered this place......

:roll:

stratman323 said:
Very true. For over 15 years all I owned was 2 Strats & a Tele (1 for a gig, 1 spare, 1 with heavier strings for slide). Then I discovered this place......

:roll:

And isn't it wonderful ? :D

By the way...do the tokais sold by richtone have this small dimple on the headstock to separate them from the gibbys ? I checked out the ls 250 a few minutes ago on the website and it doesn't look like.My sg special produced for uk market has this dimple

t.olsen said:
By the way...do the tokais sold by richtone have this small dimple on the headstock to separate them from the gibbys ? I

As far as I know they do. And it's a pimple (or nipple), not a dimple. :wink:

:lol:
Another nice side effect here is learning english better and I know twice that much english words than before
In german,you can name such a thing nipple too.But I should have known...dimples are on golf balls and go to the inside

Exactly. To be more precise, a dimple is concave, a pimple or nipple is convex.

:wink:

But everybody else on here calls it a dimple. :roll: Just because it's our own language doesn't mean we know how to use it properly. :lol:

Whatever you call it, it's better thyan the German for nipple - Brustwarze, literally meaning breast wart...

Johny642000 said:
Whatever you call it, it's better thyan the German for nipple - Brustwarze, literally meaning breast wart...

I wouldn't mind Claudia Schiffer or Heidi Klum's warts on my headstock. :)

Back