LS-470!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw that one too...

And yeah, I know it's only cosmetic too, but fretedge binding is sexy :)

I don't quite understand why they made it an option even on the top model.

Certainly cheaper for a refret, but if you've got enough cash to get the 470, are you really worried about saving $? :D

Too much flames for my taste, it looks like my grandma apron! :D

JohnA said:
I know it's only cosmetic, but you would expect fret edge binding for that sort of cash!

My 2005 ls-85f Tokai has fret edge binding or at least so I thought. What's going on? Higher models have less features? :lol:

ganzua said:
Too much flames for my taste, it looks like my grandma apron! :D

JohnA said:
I know it's only cosmetic, but you would expect fret edge binding for that sort of cash!

My 2005 ls-85f Tokai has fret edge binding or at least so I thought. What's going on? Higher models have less features? :lol:

A 2005 LS85 shouldn't have fret edge binding.

I just went to chek it :lol: It is not fret edge binding, right, but the fret low edge is actually under the plastic strip and the fret border is angled and polished. I've never noticed the fret edges of that guitar.

BTW, are Love Rock frets jumbo or medium-jumbo?

that flame looks kinda boring; very straight, not much ribbon (curl) characteristic

weird how it states NO SELL IN THE USA but then it shows free shipping to the US at the bottom of the listing, LOL ...........

MIJvintage said:
weird how it states NO SELL IN THE USA but then it shows free shipping to the US at the bottom of the listing, LOL ...........

Doesn't he mean "they don't sell these in the USA"? I'm sure your Japanese would be far more accurate ;)

AlanN said:
MIJvintage said:

Doesn't he mean "they don't sell these in the USA"? I'm sure your Japanese would be far more accurate ;)

well, discerning other's intentions isn't my forte but if we could get Miss Cleo to become a member here, then maybe ........

the item location & member are listed as Greece

it's all Greek to me :lol:

maybe he should have just stated SOLD ONLY IN JAPAN :p ..............

tha_man are you sure this was sold as a 230 model?Please explain if you are so kind...

Latest posts

Back