Just won a Tokai ST 80

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kitarist said:
ok i'm going to a bank now... i will us bank transfer... is it safe to use it ?

It really depends on how much you trust the seller. In this case you are probably OK, but paying by Paypal is the only way you will get any help from Ebay if there are any problems.

Also make sure you get the guitar insured, it will probably be OK, but best to be safe :)

I don't think anyone was offended, just a little supprised. As a player, I'm sure the guitar will be just perfect!!

JohnA said:
Well that's something! As I said unless you can be given some evidence that this is an ST80, do't buy it. The seller will be hacked off, and rightly so, it's you fault for not asking first, but at least you haven't lost your money

i'm not sure about the "rightly so" bit, if he's said it's an st80 and it's not, what reason does he have to be annoyed? "I tried to gip someone and they caught me? That's SO unfair!!!"

:lol:

:)

I have no idea if it's an st80 or not, I'm just saying that if it's not and the seller claimed it was, the seller has no-one to blame but him/herself if the sale falls through if it turns out to not be an st80. Apart from anything, it (presumably) wouldn't have got anywhere near $1000 if it weren't an 80.

Upon reading further down, it appears to be legit- I'm glad to hear your gamble paid off, kitarist! :)

Does anyone know what are those Amber Vintage plus pickups that are on guitar right now? and how good they are ? cant find anything about them.

Kitarist said:
Does anyone know what are those Amber Vintage plus pickups that are on guitar right now? and how good they are ? cant find anything about them.

Did you ask the seller where he got them or what brand they are? Never heard of Amber pickups before. He is including the original pickups according to his listing - you can compare both sets.

Well i asked him some questions and he again doesnt respond. i hope he will send the guitar. I just made a Bank Transfer of 1035 EU :eek:

I would but i have a limit on my credit card and also Paypal doesnt support our bank (Slovenia) not sure why :|

It does but i cant transfer my money from your bank to paypal or from paypal to your bank :D :D (i have mastercard and you need visa to do that)

good for you. Now i'm waiting for the guitar to arrive.

How long does it usually take to arrive from Germany ? or to other european countries? if oversea is around 7 days then EU countries are maybe 3 to 5 days max.

There is a guy claiming that he owned the exact same guitar and he sold it because of the poor quality and wood.He claim the guitars uses a Wood cap and is actually a Basswood body I Really cant believe this.

Thanks again!!

Kitarist said:
There is a guy claiming that he owned the exact same guitar and he sold it because of the poor quality and wood.He claim the guitars uses a Wood cap and is actually a Basswood body

Really? Well, if mine is the same, the ash cap goes very deep! And it's got a cap on the back too.......

Bloody idiot!

129_2928.jpg

Kitarist said:
...There is a guy claiming that he owned the exact same guitar and he sold it because of the poor quality and wood.He claim the guitars uses a Wood cap and is actually a Basswood body I Really cant believe this.

Tell you what, I'll save you all this worry and stress of the last few pages of questions and buy it off you now for ?500. How does that sound? :roll:

Just PLAY it and ENJOY it! :D

my offer: 600
and no ice cream at all
Kitarist: don't write stupid messages BEFORE you see and try guitar.

Back