'54, '74, '90, 2006...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will win the world cup 2006?

• Germany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brasil

• Holland

• England

• Italy

• Argentina

• Spain

• Czech Republic

• Japan

• Total voters
declan said:
anyone but england please.... i cant take it if they win,, it will all be too much, we will have to listen to the gloating for another 40 years.

I work with one, ive several friends who are english and my silly sister in law married one of them and is living over there ... behind enemy lines :):).

the pain the pain.... it cant happen, please dont let it happen, anyone but england

Don?t worry, England misses again, as ever since 40 years.

Whats up with the fighting ! it is just a game ! the fans fighting is giving sportscenter and CNN something to talk about.

Germany vs Argentina later today.....As and Eng-er-land-er thats a difficult one to chose who to support....maybe all I can hope for is a few injuries on either side :wink:

Actually no its not....i have a tenner on Klose to take home the golden boot!!!

Germany has 14 players on the field against Argentina's 11.
Is FIFA so desperate that they need to put referees on the pitch against Argentina?

It worked, 1 - 1 now.

Every decision is refereed against Argentina.

This is a disgrace. Thank you, Sepp Blatter for turning this game into a caricature of football.

And let me quess, after a cheap Klinsmann style dive, Germany will be awarded a penalty shot at the final seconds of game.

EDIT: Sorry for the outburst, that kind of refereeing makes me mad. :evil:

joukov - calm down ... :eek:

... I've appreciated you as a very helpful and gentle person ...

Why are you so excited??

The Germans will be World Champion, equal if you are railing against Blatter or not ... Please accept it at least !!

Roger

... you're OK , joukov!! :wink:

Roger

PS. The English Team will be stopped by a header of Figo, deadman :wink:

I always feel proud of being portuguese, but today is a special day...

anyways, lots of respect to the engligh team, it was fair game, decided by pure chance. Thank you england for putting up a good match.

bruno,

Congrats for reaching the semi-finals and congrats for the excellent keeper Ricardo ... :eek:

... he's the match winner!!

Roger

Did anyone see the footage of Ronaldo headbutting Rooney before the game? Then the little wink to his mates as Rooney was sent off?

Hehhe. He won't be able to play in England peacefully ever again.

Incidentally. We deserved to go out. May the best team win.

but hey rooney faul was pretty rough, don't you think?

I still think it was an overall fair game, so lot's of respect for the english team...

by the way, there are rumors that ronaldo might be heading to spain next season... but I doubt he'll have problems, should he stay in england.

Vieira dived and referee went for it, most of the decisions against Brazil. Can you tell me why? I think there always should be a substitute referee if one can't handle the pressure or has bigger bank account after the match. :D

Latest posts

Back