'54, '74, '90, 2006...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will win the world cup 2006?

• Germany

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brasil

• Holland

• England

• Italy

• Argentina

• Spain

• Czech Republic

• Japan

• Total voters
It's shaping up nicely.

We beat Portugal, then Brazil in thge semis and meet ZE GERMANS in the final.

...well I can dream can't I?..... :D

There have been some strange decisions by the referees. And they always have been against underdogs as Australia, Ghana ... It is a little bit boring seeing always the same teams winning. It is Germany, Brasil, Italy, Argentina, England again ... :-?

However, if it is still and always the same, we are ready to get that cup.

I'm more disappointed by the very boring 1/8 finals until now - except for Germany vs. Sweden of course. :D Maybe Spain will kick out France tonight...

Spain will surely demolish France.

I too am very disappointed at the refs. The Portugal V Holland game was a joke. 16 yellows and 4 reds? WTF??

As for the Swiss last night...my God...no wonder they never conceded a goal (until the Penanlty shoot-out). Never once were they caught offside in the entire competition. They certainly got what they deserved (apart from Magnan).

All you guys sound like Mark Cuban/ Dallas Maverick Basketball fans than World Cup Soccer(football) fans . It doesn`t matter what the sport is it is allways the refs fault unless you are the winner .

sorry but that ref that blew the call in the Australia match should get life in front of the firing squad.

hans-j?rgen said:
Ozeshin said:
Meh...this poll sux..!!!
No France....and no Australia...yes...forgot that Australia qualified didn't you.
Seems I can't edit the poll anymore... So please post your opinion if you don't find your favorite team here.

Last edited by hans-j?rgen on Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

By the way, this was meant to be fun, thank you.
I was joking Hans....could'nt really give two hoots about football to be honest:p...oh...and we got ripped off...bloody ref

After watching the netherlands/portugal game I was reminded of a quote from Big Ron Atkinson who said:

"I have a strict policy never to comment on the standard of refereeing, and I see no reason to break the habit of a lifetime on account of that idiot"

Mind you I think he's done england a favour, in that I'm not sure that Portugal have 11 men eligible to play !!!

That england vs germany final is getting closer !!!!

anyone but england please.... i cant take it if they win,, it will all be too much, we will have to listen to the gloating for another 40 years.

I work with one, ive several friends who are english and my silly sister in law married one of them and is living over there ... behind enemy lines :):).

the pain the pain.... it cant happen, please dont let it happen, anyone but england

sscanlan said:
Too worried it'll be your last one eh??? :wink:
Nope, in fact I've never seen so much dedication and enthusiasm in both the team and the whole country as this time, and I watch football for almost 40 years now. 8)

gloating for another 40 years

That's only because it'll take us that long to win anything again !!! :D

An england-germany final would be a great football match regardless of the result - I woudn't want to predict the result..........just as long as penalties are not an option :(

Then the drop to reality will hurt more, Hans-J?rgen, when Brazil wins the tournament and Ronaldo will lift the trophy up in the air. :wink: :D

joukov said:
Then the drop to reality will hurt more, Hans-J?rgen, when Brazil wins the tournament and Ronaldo will lift the trophy up in the air. :wink: :D

The fat git finds it difficult lifting his arms up. The weight of the trophy would give him a chuffin' heart attack :lol:

Latest posts

Back