NES-90

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You obviously have a problem reading mate it has already been posted but once again for the dummies, Active Music Products was the Canadian importer and the company that commissioned these Fakes, they did LP's 335's and PRS copies. The euro dealer is not just a collector but is privy to some of the best custom order guitars ever to come out of Tokai. You are a very small minded bloke that has obviously convinced himself that he's always right.....typical

Mick

Hahahahaha, what an idiot Kangaroo tentacles....hahahahaha what was that about spelling idiot, and if you were a little bit more worldly you would know that America has butchered the English language, we speak REAL english down here and for your info dumb arse kangaroo's have testicles....hahahahahahahahahahahaha

So they did Pauls , 335 and PRS copies,
but of course, mine is a Gretsch 6120 copy,
so it's clearly a fake............
Because a 6120 copy is CLEARLY the same as a Paul, a 335 copy or a PRS copy............

ok, i get it now...........

leadguitar_323 said:
You obviously have a problem reading mate it has already been posted but once again for the dummies, Active Music Products was the Canadian importer and the company that commissioned these Fakes, they did LP's 335's and PRS copies. The euro dealer is not just a collector but is privy to some of the best custom order guitars ever to come out of Tokai. You are a very small minded bloke that has obviously convinced himself that he's always right.....typical

Mick

well, at least, after all these posts, you are finally
"getting" my sarcasm

maybe now we can be friends........

leadguitar_323 said:
Hahahahaha, what an idiot Kangaroo tentacles....hahahahaha what was that about spelling idiot, and if you were a little bit more worldly you would know that America has butchered the English language, we speak REAL english down here and for info dumb arse kangaroo's have testicles....hahahahahahahahahahahaha

hey, at least it traces back to the right CITY.

of course it's registered to
"Fujitsu Info Software Technologies Limited"

I don't think a "small" company like Tokai actually OWNS
a conglomerate like Fujitsu though.

Ozeshin said:
Received: from mail.wbs.ne.jp (mail.wbs.ne.jp [202.219.61.62])
That's the i.p address it was sent from....I only got involved now coz Mick asked me how to find the i.p address that the mail was sent from...
Me?...
I've written you off as a typical trash talking hen pecked redneck yank(appolgies to Marcus et al) and I gave up replying to your dribbling bullsh!t a ways back.
That's the legit I.P address...run a Tracert on it if you want to be anal(instead of just TAKING anal) but I'm done.

Listen mate, if you knew anything about Tokai's, the ES models were 335's and i was laughing so hard i forgot your elcheapo Gretch copy.
Thanks Oze, but i'm afraid it will make no difference, got to go eat some more Kangaroo tentacles....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mick

Do you drink a lot, or do you just have a hard time focusing on one sentence at a time, because you make no sense most of the time.

Please decipher that garbage so i can be educated, oh great one........

leadguitar_323 said:
Listen mate, if you knew anything about Tokai's the ES models were 335's and i was laughing so hard i forgot your elcheapo Gretch copy.
Thanks Oze, but i'm afraid it will make no difference, got to go eat some more Kangaroo tentacles....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mick

Ok, cool, you UN-garbaged your spew.

Really tho, if you knew ANYTHING about guitars,
obviously, Gibson made the ES line and the 335 was just one of them.
Tokai cops it and you are the expert?
Good to know.

I like how you list a bunch of guitars, then when i tell you the one i have isn't any that you list, you say you "forgot" about the 6120 copy.
Seems pretty convenient to me.

I'm guessing that you have made all this fuss about fakes, without even knowing what guitar i actually even had.
That's the Hitler youth for ya.
We all know just how "RIGHT" they were...........

i'm done with you *****.

leadguitar_323 said:
Listen mate, if you knew anything about Tokai's, the ES models were 335's and i was laughing so hard i forgot your elcheapo Gretch copy.

Mick

Oh you are an idiot, the guitar in question is the reason you have spoken sh1t all afternoon, you obviously can't work it out for yourself. I have given you everything you need to find out for yourself and i never said i was an expert but you need to say that to justify your crap. You have proven beyond any doubt that you are an arsehole and we get that, so do your checking Mr educated man and then wallow in your own self pity.
And about your blue piece of worthless crap, we all know what it is, everyone but you. You have the contacts, you have what you asked for so crawl back into the slimy little hole you came from and get over yourself.

What the F^%$ has gibson got to do with it, we are talking Tokai here. You are a useless argumentative jerk, and you deserve everything your miserable attitude affords you.

Mick

After reading all 4 pages....thanks guys :roll:

The piece in question is still not a Tokai. It is a Fakai.

Until someone can convince me that it is not, of course. Just another product lumped in with some mutant Dillions. Designed to creep under the attention of customs.

A bit like a Peerless but with the "wrong" name on it :D

Kangaroo tentacles and "dooshbags",???? who needs comedy

Touche,.... douche...... thanks for the enlightenment Einstein.

brokentoes said:
Dudes... I'm sorry I emailed this guy, ..............................., I didn't want to start a war.

Sorry to all

Brokentoes

I'm pleased you did!! best thread in ages :D

Sorry guys, funny things happen when your bored. I was actually trying to help, but you can't help some people.. Glad it was entertaining.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mick

PS I fell off my chair when i found the Kangaroo tentacles.... :D

gwaggin390 said:
Really people, no matter what country, no matter what laws,
you can't just go around yelling "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater
without having actual PROOF there's a fire.

So, if you're in a movie theatre (that's the correct spelling in English, by the way :wink: ), & somebody tells you there's a fire, you're going to demand proof before you shift yo' *** out of there, are you?

Good - let's all hope it happens. Soon. Before you have time to post another of your childish, abusive rants. :lol:

One thing I have learned on here is that if ONE person on here makes a claim, it may or may not be true (depending on who is making the claim). If most people on here agree on a claim or a statement, it's very probably true. And if EVERYBODY on here agrees on a claim or a statement, it's extremely unlikely to be untrue.

EVERYBODY on here seems to be satisfied that there are some fake Tokais around, especially in Canada. Except you. And since you are unable to express yourself without resorting to abuse and personal insults (despite your claims of mastery of the English language), I find it hard to take anything you say seriously.

Especially as you have a financial interest in proving that the guitar you're selling is not a fake.

Might I politely suggest that you run along to the nearest movie theatre? Preferably one situated some way from the nearest fire station.....

:roll:

Mike

marcusnieman said:
What's the topic? :roll:

180px-Topic_%28chocolate_bar%29.jpg

No, **** for brains,
the "concept" you fail to grasp, is about responsibility.
Don't mess with someones business unless you are
truly right. Sorry, i haven't seen anything that tells me
you are.

Some idiot copies and pastes some text, allegedly from
"John Q. Tokai" that says they never made a "Zakk Wylde"
model guitar................So my 6120 copy is fake??

Good lord, you are all a bunch of MORONS.

I've said it OVER and OVER, give me some REAL proof.
I'll believe it if its TANGIBLE.
And NO, a gaggle of idiots frothing at the mouth,
who keep saying it, doesn't make it so.

It just makes you all sheep.

stratman323 said:
gwaggin390 said:
Really people, no matter what country, no matter what laws,
you can't just go around yelling "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater
without having actual PROOF there's a fire.

So, if you're in a movie theatre (that's the correct spelling in English, by the way :wink: ), & somebody tells you there's a fire, you're going to demand proof before you shift yo' *** out of there, are you?

Good - let's all hope it happens. Soon. Before you have time to post another of your childish, abusive rants. :lol:

One thing I have learned on here is that if ONE person on here makes a claim, it may or may not be true (depending on who is making the claim). If most people on here agree on a claim or a statement, it's very probably true. And if EVERYBODY on here agrees on a claim or a statement, it's extremely unlikely to be untrue.

EVERYBODY on here seems to be satisfied that there are some fake Tokais around, especially in Canada. Except you. And since you are unable to express yourself without resorting to abuse and personal insults (despite your claims of mastery of the English language), I find it hard to take anything you say seriously.

Especially as you have a financial interest in proving that the guitar you're selling is not a fake.

Might I politely suggest that you run along to the nearest movie theatre? Preferably one situated some way from the nearest fire station.....

Mike

So, everybody else on here, all around the world, is wrong, & you're the only one who's right?

OK, well that's perfectly reasonable. We're lucky to have such a genius amongst us. Thank you for sharing your wisdom with us.

Now would you please **** off? We all have grass to eat.

Baaaaaa!

:lol:

I?m a bit lost lately.
Guys please remember a lot of forum members are not english speakers mainly(as me) and sometimes are not able to follow some expressions and words and conducting way.I?d worked alongside a lot of "british" people-from England,Scotland,a lot of Irish,one american and one astralian(I don?t know how call it accuratly so please correct me how calling it) and I?d learn a lot about them and from them so I can understand a bit the differences in thinking and conducting...

Regarding private info from Tokai I?d say not telling your fonts publicly if any controversy is done,it?s my point of view. Saying that, I do trust what Adachi-san has told me ever.....

I gave my opinion regarding chinese guitars but you can express it as politely as possible.Remember how this forum was created and what was our mission regarding Tokai knowledge......Please keep it on that way. :wink:

Latest posts

Back