Have the UK 150's arrived yet?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok.....

My latest... much as Codas quote above....

I have been told by Bob at Tokai that a small number of these LS150s have now arrived in the UK and that they will be shipping them out on Tuesday. I am expecting one to arrive next week... but as Coda said.... I don't know if it will!!!

Bob is in Spain at the moment which hardly eases my fears that they won't arrive... but I am hoping that I will have one next week.... which is reserved for a long suffering fellow forumite unless, he, quite understandably changes his mind due to the wait.

Bob has also said they have some LS135s and LS230s in as well, very small numbers again, but I can't find any specs on these... anyone got any ideas?

Update:

I have been assured I shall be getting ONE LS150 today or tomorrow.... I don't know how many of the 36 that were originally meant to be coming in actaully are, but I know I am only getting one of the two I originally ordered.

I suspect though that all 36 are coming but one of my two has been sold to a bigger more "Important" dealer!!!

Anyway.... good news for the rest of you, it looks like delivery is imminent... FINALLY!!

I'm going to pass up on this (one of the ls150s just in), the finish is not exactly my thing and it comes w/o a case. Nice flame though.

000_2734.JPG

Well, it would appear a lot of VF ones have come in... thats very similar to the one I have in the shop now.

I like it lots though!

I hope you enjoy the arrival of your beauties finally ... :lol: :lol:

I mean that seriously!!! Congrats that all has been sorted out well! :wink:

Roger

Latest posts

Back