• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTT 2011 LesPaul Traditional Pro P90 for Greco/Tokai/Orville

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SemiHollowCarrot

Reaction score
Hi!

This is my first post here. Been trying to get a deal going and someone recommended I try this forum as well. I have this ad up in a few other spots so will copy and paste it here/quote it here as well. I'm happy to verify any accounts for any interested parties!

Bought it as NOS a few months back. Lack of a vibrato and weight (little over 9lbs) is holding me back from really bonding with it, but I love the feel and the sound, action is great, so it's not like I couldn't!

I bought this after looking around for a solid Greco/Orville by Gibson LP Custom copy. Walked into GC and this was on the wall, untouched, for a very long time. Played it, loved it, told them to set it up, and if I liked it I'd buy it. They did and I did.

Will sell outright for $1500 (OBO) shipped and insured. Comes with case and candy. Will take trades with cash as well. Will also put cash towards a trade.

Guitar is in great, practically new condition.

Quote from my NGD thread:

Amazing guitar and got it for a really solid price. The demographics here just don't appreciate a Paul with P90s.

uIo.jpg

yIo.jpg

It's beefy. Pickups are pretty hot but they're kept in check. Coil tap is wonderful and really opens up a variety of tones. I get to really open it up Thursday at practice and I'm anxious to put it behind a fuzz pedal with the lower output coils. Neck is slightly bigger than the 61 on my SG.

zIo.jpg

Looking to trade for:

something with a tremelo/vibrato
Greco/Tokai/Orville by Gibson Customs that are quality
Ibanez Professional Weir or Skruggs model
Yamaha

But don't be shy. Show what you have!

Let's make a deal!

Good feedback on this TheGearPage, good feedback on MyLesPaul, good feedback on TalkBass, good feeback on eBay!

Back