• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTT: Epiphone Japan Les Paul Custom for Tokai Strat

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

telehack

Reaction score
So I've got this Les Paul Custom made in the Epiphone Japan factory which isn't getting much play time. I'd like to trade for a Tokai Springy Sound or Goldstar Sound preferrably with U pickups or a JV Strat.

This guitar has changed somewhat since the pics. It's had a setup and light fret dress. The piece of missing binding on the headstock was repaired. The pickups are now Creamery '59 in the bridge, and Zhangbucker Alnico 4 in the neck. Tech. was amazed by the sound of the '59. The fretboard is ebony unlike a lot of LPC by Orville etc. Open book headstock. Paint chip on the lower edge, some worming etc. on the back. This guitar is solid mahogany, but lightweight! I'd have to weigh it again, but it's 8 lbs. or slightly less if I remember correctly. Lightest LPC ever? Comes with an Epiphone hard case. Any questions let me know.

Not looking for an outright sale, only negotiated trade for the above mentioned strats. This is an exceptional LPC and I'm looking for an exceptional strat. Located in the UK, so EU type deal best. Cheers,

-Tom

016_zps27bf2c89.jpg

011_zps8143c2db.jpg

013_zps01d573d0.jpg

Back