What do you think about this cutie?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bloody Beginner

Reaction score
Hi, folks!

First of all i?d like to introduce myself. I?m Andy from Germany, 26 years old. I?m playing the guitar for a view years and started my interest in electric guitars about 1 1/2 yers ago.

Playing a strat in general, i?d like to develop my guitar stock and buy a paula. So I searched the web and collected information about good copies because the original is financially out of range. I read a lot, specially about tokais and now i?m here...

So i?m hopefull that you can answer my (bloody beginner) questions.

Searching for a tokai love rock, i fall in love whith this awesome baby:
http://cgi.ebay.de/Tokai-Japan-LS90Q-Quilted-M-Love-Rock-Les-Paul-Koffer_W0QQitemZ280084525458QQihZ018QQcategoryZ2384QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem .

First of all: What do you think about this? The starting price seems to be high, but in my opinion it?s worth keeping an eye on it.

My second question is: I compared this guitar with the tokai online catalogue and i?m not wheather it?s a ls90 or even a ls130, putting your attention on the finish. The description don?t give much information to answer this question, and the seller didn?t say anything about the serial number. (I asked for it, but didn?t get an answer yet.) What do you think?

I hope you will help me.

Regards,

Andy.

Hi,

this guitar seems to be almost brand new, so 750 Euro (case included!) is ok.
It's a LS90Q. Beautiful guitar (besides the colour :))

Go for it.

Andi

Back