Tokai factory contact e-mail?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArthurS

Reaction score
As some of you may know, I have a rather nice 2003 LS-80F in Matte Violin Finish - which is a very thin satin-like finish. After playing it for a while, the neck as slowly become less and less matte and is slowly but (pretty) surely becoming glossy. Now maybe sometime in the future I'd want to try and buff the entire guitar to a full shine, but as it looks really good in its current state I don't think I'll want to risk messing it up. So, my idea was to first contact the Tokai factory (or maybe some importer) about how safe this procedure would be, how close the final result would be to a 'real' full gloss, and what might be the best way to do it.

I tried mailing the Tokai factory before when I just got it (to ask them if they could give me some details on my particular guitar), but never got an answer. I know Felipe has had direct contact with Tokai when buying his LS-320's, so obviously they can be contacted. Does anyone have an idea what would be the best way to contact Tokai? Do they have a customer support department? Thanks!

Personally, I've always found that getting Tokai to reply to an email is about as likely as SRV coming to play a one-off blues jam in my living room. :cry:

Paladin2019 said:
Personally, I've always found that getting Tokai to reply to an email is about as likely as SRV coming to play a one-off blues jam in my living room. :cry:
Well you never know... :D

Guess I'll just have to be brave and experiment if I ever decide to try and make my guitar glossy - for the moment, I like it just fine the way it is :)

Back