st50 springy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah the good old truss rod condom!

Glad to hear that Historic makeovers was worth the effort!

I can live with the truss rod condom but not the el cheapo truss rod or the slightly off tone fretting as you move along the neck. As for the rocker tenon, well, I don't know, my R8 was solid as a rock and it did have good tone overall and plenty of vibration in the neck and body. I just couldn't live with the feeling that I'd paid a lot of dough for the top of the line Gibson and it wasn't technically as good as a cheaper Japanese guitar. Tone wise, I think Gibson has got it mostly right on the Historics, they do use good wood. I would buy another one without a problem if I had the spare money, but when funds are limited the Japanese guits are the better value!

Is Sushi seriously taken and eaten happily in the world everywhere today like the media says? I wonder about this sometimes. Whether it's true or not really yet or quite never or.....

There are sushi bars in my home city.

I have decided to trade the springy, not sell, so until the right trade comes along I shall keep playing.

its the slowhand bare knuckles pick ups by the way. I have to say they are pretty good, I should have bought a love rock/reborn though, I think for now, I am just off strats.

Latest posts

Back