• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD: VINTAGE GRECO FLYING V 70s !!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelloveguitars

Reaction score
Hi Guitar Lovers, :D
I want to keep some and some to let go For Sale:

***Vintage, Greco/Gibson Flying V***
Year's 1978 Made in Japan

Tuners: Nickel Greco/Japan's Tulip Grover
Neck: Mahogany Set Neck
Finger Board: Rosewood
Body: Rare, One Piece SWAMP ASH/Pancake
Pickups: Neck Greco PAF, Bridge Vintage DiMarzio 152 "Super 3"
Upgraded: Correct Vintage 70s Gibson's Tone Cap
Finish: Natural.
I know The Original was Black but The Rocker pre-owner did strip off the Black Finish and Refinished this One by himself to Light Yellow/Brown Natural to Show the Real Nice, Beautiful WOOD GRAIN. I like it, It Looks COOL as a Funk & Punky-Metal HOT AXE...Likes No one or something's else !

Condition:
The Wood is Really Dried, No Cracked, No Broke, No Repair. Just Hand's Refinished in Natural color, Shows the Mahogany Neck & RARE One Piece Body Ash with Beautiful Grain !!
(...This Axe is a High End Vintage Quality, Value Guitar, I just don't have time to Do the Pro-Refinish her to Korina's or to Custom color)

Guitar got a Vintage MOJO Feel and Look, Very Good Used Player, The Neck Pickups is Excellent PAF Sound Very Awesome & the Bridge is a Vintage DiMarzio Super 3 DP152 For Rock and Metal. I love the Combined Of These Special 31 Years Wood w/ the 2 Pickups... Creating an Amazing Tone w/ Hot, Fat, Bites, Accurate Sounds. It sounds Hot as my Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960... And Blew Away my Gibson Flying V Cherry 67 Reissue which I sold it out!

...I don't know what to say more, But I tried my Best. Someone out there Will be Happy with this AXE.

Price:450usd

http://s599.photobucket.com/albums/tt72/angelloveguitars/?action=view&current=DSC04740.jpg

Payment: Local Pick up or usd Cash by Western Union Express Online Service or at your Local Agency.

Shipment: World Wide with Actual Cost, only.
Guitar is in my House HCMC Vietnam.

Thanks for Reading and Best Regards,
ALG
Another Sweet Guitar for Sale here:
http://soft.com.sg/forum/guitar-buy-sell/153208-fs-%2A%2A%2Afernandes-function-strat-made-japan%2A%2A%2A.html

Hi, :D
I think I can reduce my Greco/Gibson Clone Flying V to 430usd for sale !! Buyer pay for Actual Shipping cost.
Neck: Beautiful Mahogany Set Neck
Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood
Body: Beautiful Rare ASH One Piece/Sandwich era
Neck and Body Show 31 Years old, Aged Wood Grain
Pus: Greco Sweet PAF Neck, "USA DiMarzio DP152 SUPER 3" Bridge !!
Finish: Hand's Refinished in Natural looks like Korina's

Thanks and Regards,
ALG

Thanks for the Interested Emails. I am thinking that I may Pull out the 2 Pickups on my V to keep them and selling this Guitar as a Cool Project 300 usd. Serious Buyer Pay Actual Shipping Cost. So, it will be easier for you to put what ever Pus you like on the Axe and Saving your Bucks, too.

DSC04740.jpg

ALG

Back