• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"SOLD" RARE 1979 GRECO EG900 LES PAUL STANDARD !!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright, I put @ the Bay now, you are welcome:

http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-GRECO-EG900-LES-PAUL-STANDARD-1979-RARE-NR_W0QQitemZ200463157876QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item2eac890a74

Thanks

Guitar is still available. I reduced to 1000usd Shipped World wide, I prefer bank wire transfer.

Paypal fees and its exchange rates did hurt me last time... after paid all the paypal's seller fees when I sold a Vintage V100 Lemon Burst on Ebay and shipped to USA, they just took 15% more from my total amount by withdraw my usd from Paypal account to my local bank in Vietnam, paypal automatically conversion my usd to Vietnamese Dong and their currency exchange rate is way too lower than the true rating of local banks and markets !!! it is pain in the *** and not fair to seller comparing to the true market, I expect to withdraw from Paypal in usd not in Dong so... Just want to let you know, i am honesty the best.

1000usd Free Shipping World Wide, bank wire transfer. If you want to use Paypal then buyer should add 15% of the total payment to pay for Paypal.

(Estimated international shipping/handling cost for this guitar is about 120 to 150 usd) I do free shipping for you.
Thanks,
ALG

Relist to let go on Ebay 900usd buy it now + 100usd Shipping world wide
Bank wire transfer. Just need extra money to pay for a Gibson Les Paul guitar which i just bought. Someone out there please give this rare and awesome vintage guitar a new home. :)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200479062019&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123

Rock on,
ALG

Hi, Ebay & Paypal fees are pain in the a** my friend.
First i listed 1100 free shipping
then reduced to 1000 free shipping
and now on Ebay 900 + 100 shipping.
...This guitar is a rare hard to find and it is an Excellent Les Paul Player, She got the Vintage mojo vibe and Tone killer, compare to my Gibson Les Paul Standard guitars... Also, the hard ware is fade to nickel, looks and feels really nice !! personal, i love old vintage guitars they are way much better than the new ones.
Well, when i do free shipping, it means that it would cost me about 120 usd Shipping/handling International Air Parcel Post, so now i will ship with 100usd only and the Guitar is 900usd to let go... You can buy cheaper guitars but please you can not compare to this special Les Paul.

If you are really interested in my guitar, PM me or Email for the deal ( Thanks) and do you have your best offers ? i am listenning...

Latest posts

Back