• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"SOLD" RARE 1979 GRECO EG900 LES PAUL STANDARD !!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelloveguitars

Reaction score
Hi,
I am not a dealer, just bought too many guitars ... I am buying a Gibson Les Paul Special TV Yellow, so i need some cash for it. it's sad to put this guitar on sale, but i can't have them all... here is my Beautiful vintage Les Paul for sale, this Guitar is a high end plain top, thick body & thick maple top, sweet Brazilian Rosewood board w/ real MOP inlay, fret edge binding. The neck is a magic, wonderful, medium one, 3 pieces "Flame Maple"... it holds my fingers & my palm when i play it, You will feel it the same. She'll hold your hand & your fingers with love, the best !!!
Original & rare vintage double cream USA DiMarzio hot PAF pickups.
This is an excellent Les Paul, original 31 years old, not new but still in very good condition. Except someone upgraded one of the 2 strap buttons to a 70s Gibson's strap lock. Guitar is resonant, sustains for days, low action Plays like butter, great tone, no Broke, no Repair.

I can post more pix here or Email to serious buyer.

Price: 1100usd Paypal'd & Shipped world wide. Honesty the best, when i got full payment i will ship this baby in the same day or next working day.

http://myworld.ebay.com/angelloveguitars
Serious buyers Pm me or Email me your questions, please.
Regards,
ALG
P/s I have shipped my Greco Flying V to Erik from Sweden, no problems. He just love it !!

ALGGrecoLespaulEG900.jpg

ALGEG900.jpg
[/b]

DSC05899.jpg

is any one Interested? before i put it on the bay.
... I really want a Gibson Les Paul Special TV Yellow 90's Reissued, I can trade this Great vintage Greco EG900 Les Paul standard guitar for the Gibby but don't know how... the reason is i have had 3 Les Paul Cherry sunburst, a Gibson Les Paul Classic 1960, a rare 1975 Burny Les Paul standard and this 79 EG900. Well, plus a PRS 513 10 top in Dark Cherry Sunburst... They are all Cherry bursts just darker or lighter.
If you know someone looking for this Beautiful Greco EG900 Les Paul standard, to buy it or trade with me the 90's Gibby TV Yellow, please post him a note to here !!
Thanks a lot,
ALG

This Vintage 1979 Greco EG900 Les Paul standard is 8.8 lbs or 4 kg medium weight. Built with high quality old growth wood same as a vintage Gibson 70s guitar, w/ late 60s smaller headstock & truss rod style.
The guitar and the parts are original. Except one of the 2 strap buttons which was upgraded to a 70's Gibson special strap lock button ( the one's near the neck, you can see it in the pictures). It's not a big deal, i can restore it back if you need it.

t.olsen said:
Angelloveguitars said:
Hi,
I am not a dealer, just bought too many guitars ...

:roll:

...Don't you read my topic above carefully ? I am a Guitar player not a dealer, again. When you have many guitars and you wanted something else different tastes, what are you going to do? And check my Ebay feed back to see that i bought a lot guitars and parts and just sold only 2 items on the bay? What do you want from me? LOL, though this world is small and still having nice guys around... oh, my God !!!

This forum is mainly to share knowledge and experience,I guess !
The only posts from you are about selling guitars.Stop crying and do what togps already told you :wink:

What do you want to know about Guitars? I think you got the info you wanted on here (Thanks) and every where you go google... If i have questions or want to share about Guitars then i will post something on... I own a lot of MIJ guitars since the 70s. But there are some guitar gods here, they know everything about it, he jump in my Guitar hobby sale and sneak peak on me... why should i jump in and trying to teach somebody about it ? this is not funny guys.

Hey, I understand that but is this a classifiels ad room for guitarist world wide?
What 's wrong with you ? Why do you talk and walk like a woman in my Guitar sale?
I don't cry, I just hurt because you are not a real man to me.
If you want to know me more, you will say sorry for what you are doing.
I am being polite here and in my real life, so. You don't know me yet dude !!

Hopefully, you think over again. I am from California, been there done that and living in Vietnam these days for the good thing.
Cheers,

woOP, I see... well, uhhumh... Hey, hello ladies and dudes... I am ALG, a Superb Cool Guitarist, I am a Rocker and ... I am a Roller too, baby !! Can i JOY to the free world ?
You listen to the wind blow and when they are touching you, that's me.

Latest posts

Back