NEW SITE COMING SOON

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GUITAR CELLAR

Reaction score
This is the link to our re-vamped site. We are still putting inventory on the site and it will not be officially opened for another 7 to 10 days. I would appreciate any suggestion on site ease or layout. Check it out and give your suggestions please.

http://www.theguitarcellar.com

Remember...this is a pseudo site right now and you cannot buy the items off of it yet. It will soon replace our current site

Hi Guitar Cellar,

Website looks fine:- clear, easy to use; no problem. You weren?t asking for opinions on equipment I know, but I found the Zoom Fire amps unuseable in any context - the circuit hiss is awful, and as soon as you hit any note a 2nd louder hiss starts up. That second hiss continues until you touch the string again, whereupon it stops instantaneously at the tiniest feather-light touch, but unfortunately that also instantly kills all the natural ringing of the note stone dead. I?ve never heard an amp like it, it?s hilariously unnatural & the abrupt stop-start sound is quite crazy :eek: :eek: . Sorry!

Ian.

8) Hi GC, the site looks great! Where in America are you located? I refuse to pay sales tax! I'm paying the IRS $740 per month...I draw the Line! I hope your not in Texas as I want to support what you've got going. I feel bad that you get hammered about products when you do join in :x But it seems you handle it pretty well :D Look forward to doing buisness with you! 8) TG

I don't take it as a slam...I take it as advice and I appreciate it. How else would I know what the customer wants otherwise? The Zoom amp I played was great and that is why I carry them. Amps are like cars...sometimes you get a good one and sometimes you get a lemon of the same make. We are located in Kentucky.

Hi Guitar Cellar,

Sure, OK I won?t pursue the business about the Zoom. But if you ever get the chance do try playing it quietly away from a noisy/busy shop environment. I tried two Fire-30?s at home, for 3 days each, and they were both identical - the fault is inherent to the circuit, and it?s 100% terminal. OK, enough of that, :lol: LoL!

All the best,

Ian.

Hi Barry,

What a very generous offer! I really must give it my most serious thought :eek: . Anyway if I keep taking it apart to measure stuff for the guys in ?Another Place?, it?ll soon end up as a box of bits :lol: !

Ian.

Latest posts

Back