my new LS-50 Les Paul Reborn

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hi Folks,

I just got my "new" 1979 Tokai Les Paul Reborn from Japan and I have to say, this is a really nice sounding guitar. Unplugged it's not as loud as my Fernandes Super Grade but plugged in, the humbuckers generate a really superb vintage sound!
I think it was not such a bad idea to buy this guitar.

What do you guys think?

best regards tokaijunkie

here are some photos:

http://guitar.pmn.ch/blackpearl

Congratulations ?..lovely looking guitar, and nice early sought-after example (pretty sure I recognise Nas Tak?s motorbike in those pics??mijsixstringkatana?) 8) .

My 2-cents?.. I never found that stuff about acoustic volume had much relation to the electric tone (although my LS60 is pretty loud acoustically) :-? . Agree also re. vintage tone of early Tokai humbuckers.....check the recent threads for some detailed comments from Supernout on that subject (of course others will prefer Fralin, Duncans or whatever) :-? .

Ian.

ok...
here's mine...
a 1978 Tokai les paul Reborn LS60...enjoy the pics...

" HAPPY NEW YEAR "

vladmaximus-albums-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978-picture4821-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978.jpg

vladmaximus-albums-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978-picture5001-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978.jpg

vladmaximus-albums-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978-picture4991-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978.jpg

vladmaximus-albums-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978-picture4992-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978.jpg

vladmaximus-albums-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978-picture4998-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978.jpg

vladmaximus-albums-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978-picture5000-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978.jpg

vladmaximus-albums-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978-picture4994-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978.jpg

vladmaximus-albums-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978-picture4996-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978.jpg

vladmaximus-albums-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978-picture4806-vlad-tokai-les-paul-reborn-ls60-year-1978.jpg

what??
hahahahhaa...
do i care???
no i dont care...
i juz wanna be friends with all peoples in this forum...
so..
what i know now...
peoples in this forums are very very rude...
im dissapointed...
very very dissapointed...
and this is the boring forum that i ever join...

thanks...

vladmaximus said:
what??
hahahahhaa...
do i care???
no i dont care...
so..
what i know now...
im dissapointed...

thanks...

Good... does that mean you're gone now?

Vlad, it's a great looking "Reborn" LS-60. It has been cared for extremely well, very nice tobacco sunburst, and an exceptionally clean back. But, guy, it just doesn't need to show up in every pre-1985 thread. We've seen it, and the older threads aren't going away.

Surely, for someone who loves to play as you obviously do, there is something else that you could bring to the mix? This is a great community, with a lot of knowledge and experience, and it's well worth being a part of.

Have a great new year, bro.

vladmaximus said:
what??
hahahahhaa...
do i care???
no i dont care...
so..
what i know now...
im dissapointed...

thanks...

Well, you know where the door is. :-?

Hi tokaijunkie, yours looks just like my '78! Sweet! I do love a black Les Paul. . .

http://s41.photobucket.com/albums/e291/omboy420/Tokai%20Les%20Paul%20Reborn/

Latest posts

Back