• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Jannis Panagou- Please get in touch-Thanks@!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bear925

Reaction score
Jannis- I saw your pics on the web site- love the look of your worn Tokai- Just wonder if it might possibly be for sale? I've just recently become aware of Tokai guitars and would like a nice worn, broken in guitar to use in clubs- the new ones may be good- but I prefer an "experienced" looking guitar on stage here in Atlanta, Ga.- Thanks!!! Bear

Bear925

I have one of those guitars like Jannis

Do a search on the word retrospec using the button on the top and look for my posting on Les Paul Reborn.

I think there is a guitar shop in Belfast, Northern Ireland that still has some of these guitars. I'm at work at the moment, but I think I have more details on my home pc.

Regards

Chris

Chris- Thanks for a reply! I did go read under "retrospect"- man, there's a lot going on here in the Tokai world!! I can't wait to get my hands on one and see what the excitement is about. I have a room full of 58-59-& 60 Les Paul Historics, and I've been playing them out a lot, in clubs and concert openings, but I was actually getting bored and looing for something diferent to take out and play. If you have a Tokai's for sale or know where I might get a fair price on one, please let me know. My attempt to reach Jannis was a shot in the dark- just hoped Jannis might see this and reply. I also read, a Mike's Music in Canada might seem to have a line on Tokai's; but have found no internet address to look at his guitars. If I could find the perfect one- I'd like to have one as light as possible- around 8 lbs, with a small (60's cut LP type) neck, with no breaks or repairs, and in well used, possibly dented and dinged condition. That's why I was interested when I first saw the Jannis pic in the Tokai files. If you hear of anything, please let me know and I'll send my email addres- Thank you--Bear

Latest posts

Back