hey guys heres better pics of the error on my guitar neck j

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoveRocksRule said:
heres some pics of the guitar on its own.... the pics dont do the top justice its almost 3d when u see it for real!!!!!!

It has a nice depth to it in the pictures.

With the odd ?200, get yourself a MIK Tokai SG to go with it ! :wink:

Donkey Oaty said:
It has a nice depth to it in the pictures.

With the odd ?200, get yourself a MIK Tokai SG to go with it ! :wink:

nah i've tried out some korean tokais and they aint nothing like the jap ones.... im just gonna use it for either the EMG zakk wylde set or some stomp boxes...still havent decided if i like the PAFs enuff to keep em yet as i only reall y like the tone of the bridge pup the neck p/up sounds way to muddy so i recon a p/up change is in order for this guitar although they sound better than the seths that was in the old guitar seths are way to vintage sounding.... although the seths neck p/up had a lovely "woman tone" great for nice warm, thick sustaining leads but that was the only good thing about them to be honest.... i recon the zakk wylde emg set will suit my style a hella lot more.... but im gonna give the pafs a week or so first to see if i can get used to them and find a decent amp setting for the neck pup

hey loverock
i got a 2004 quilt top and put a pair of sd 59 in it. cause i never liked the mark 2's and the guitar sounded great then i got a 1985 ls70 with sd 59 in the neck and a alnico pro at the bridge in it and hated the sound , swapped with a guy in canada for a pair of tokai p/u's dont know what ones but the sound is superb. i bought a 2002 70f couple of weeks ago with the mark2's and again the sound is awesome . tried the sds in it and it was nowhere near as good sgo put the originals back. i think that it just depends on each guitar what sounds good in one might not sound good in an identical one. just trust your ears.and enjoy your axe
mike

mike martin said:
hey loverock
i got a 2004 quilt top and put a pair of sd 59 in it. cause i never liked the mark 2's and the guitar sounded great then i got a 1985 ls70 with sd 59 in the neck and a alnico pro at the bridge in it and hated the sound , swapped with a guy in canada for a pair of tokai p/u's dont know what ones but the sound is superb. i bought a 2002 70f couple of weeks ago with the mark2's and again the sound is awesome . tried the sds in it and it was nowhere near as good sgo put the originals back. i think that it just depends on each guitar what sounds good in one might not sound good in an identical one. just trust your ears.and enjoy your axe
mike

yeah i totally agree with u.... this new guitar they gave me is slightly heavier than the last one... and the bridge pickup is awesome...... its the PAF vintage mk2s in this axe......

but i just cant get into the sound of the neck pup..... i am still undecided if i wanna change them that badly...... but if i do decide to replace im definetly goin for the EMG zakk wylde set coz they wil definetly suit my style and should compliment my amplifier as well..... i got a jcm2000tsl 100 watt head thru a laney 4x12.... check out a pic of my rig.....
DSCF0383.jpg

so im reconing that if i throw some emgs in this love rock it will sound bad *** thru my amp!!!!

Latest posts

Back