Greco Strat & LP for Sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stratman323 said:
JohnA said:
Apparently he actually plays them :eek: :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I NEVER used to concern myself with how many bits of wood made up a guitar body before I joined this **** forum!

Likewise, my main guitar for 10 years was a Les Paul Standard ad I don't think I ever even looked at the back of it, took the pickups out or worried about the length of my tenon - it sounded great :D

My Burny looks like it's a 2 piece body. It is actually one piece, the grain at the side of the body at lower strap pin confirms it. Wood can be deceiving.

That is a beauty Greco LP. The tailpiece is very, very close to being placed correctly as on a real vintage Burst.

HI,

I've bought this baby from John, and I really don't care if it has a one or a two piece body. Now it's in my hands, only tried on my little combo yet. I have to travel to my girlfriend to London tonight, so I can't write a full review about it. But as soon as I return and try it out on my fullstack, I'm gonna write about it. And take some better photos of course.
First impressions: beautiful looks and great acoustic tone!
And some quick pictures with my silver knobs and gibson truss rod cover on her:

greco1_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

greco0_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

greco2_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Back