• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tokai ES138 Custom (PRICE DROP!!!)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't you put it up on Ebay, Reverb or Craigslist (no clue where you live) rather than give it away? You've had it listed here since May 25.
I don't get it.

marcusnieman said:
Why don't you put it up on Ebay, Reverb or Craigslist (no clue where you live) rather than give it away? You've had it listed here since May 25.
I don't get it.

I've got it listed on all 3. I live in Michigan. Ive had a ton of trade offers, but no cash offers really. I guess there isn't much interest in these nowadays.

bbaug14 said:
marcusnieman said:
I don't get it.

I've got it listed on all 3. I live in Michigan. Ive had a ton of trade offers, but no cash offers really. I guess there isn't much interest in these nowadays.

Oh, sorry man. Wow, that blows me away that no one would jump on it. I'm assuming you need the cash - otherwise, I'd just take it down for awhile. Like I said, don't give it away if you don't have to - too nice of a guitar. PM me with what you need to get for it - I'll shop it around to player friends.

bbaug14 said:
marcusnieman said:
bbaug14 said:

Shared it with my Facebook guitar trader pages - lots of high praise and nice comments on it. No takers though..... :(

Bummer.

Yeah man, I'm sorry for you. Too nice of a guitar for people to be so ambivalent about it. Schools' just starting with needing to buy clothes, books, cars, etc..... on top of bills rolling in from the summer vacations.

I'm selling a couple of guitars as well - similar lukewarm response. Just put them up on eBay.

Thanks guys! I've got it on CL and Reverb. Market is just slow. Not really looking for any trades either. I'm using the money to finance some home projects for my little girls.

Back