• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS Minimat Mk1 Head EL84 + 1x12 Cab Celestion G12H30

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LuBee

Reaction score
Its time for my Minimat Mk1 El84 Valve Amp + 1x12 Angled Cab loaded with Celestion G12H30 to find a new home I'm preferring my Cornford at the moment and its just not getting played.

I bought this excellent bit of kit off a Matamp forum bro Fuzzyface a couple of years ago, he spec'd it brand new from the factory.

Matamp2016.jpg

Its a Minimat Mk1 EL84 Custom in burgundy rexine and gold fittings, the cab is the same with Lloydloom speaker cloth and comes loaded with a Celestion G12H30 Heritage speaker.

Its in perfect condition, no knocks bumps or scratches (its never left my house since the day I collected it from Fuzzyface) and comes complete with a footswitch for activating the boost and a set of custom padded covers by Roqsolid.

Its handwired no circuit boards on this baby and was hand built by Jeff and the team at the Matamp factory in Yorkshire, England. Don't be fooled by the 4 watts it can be cranked up very loud!!

Looking for ?450 and I will deliver it up to 50 miles from Telford, I can do further by negotiation if you'll cover my diesel. Or I'm happy for collection.

Any questions or if you want more pics PM me or email [email protected]

Cheers

Louise

I'm having perspective problems with that picture. I see a slanted cab, so think '4x12' - so know I think that the head is massive.

Anyway, another +1 from me... that's a lovely amp!

Chipps said:
I'm having perspective problems with that picture. I see a slanted cab, so think '4x12' - so know I think that the head is massive.

Anyway, another +1 from me... that's a lovely amp!

Nah.. the head is really small 20cms x 30cms and the cab is only 55cms x 60cms x 30cms

So will fit comfortably in the corner of a small box room!!

Back