• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Burny Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Markdude

Reaction score
FS: Burny Les Paul Custom (Black Beauty)

From the early 80's. EXCELLENT condition. This one must have been kept in its case in a closet for most of its life. The binding hasn't even yellowed very much -- it's a beautiful cream color. There's a bit of tarnishing on the gold hardware, mainly on the bridge pickup cover and the tailpiece.

I recently had this guitar professionally set up at Austin Vintage Guitars (for .010 gauge D'addario XL's) and it plays like a dream. Super low action and no buzz, great intonation.

This is without a doubt the nicest guitar I've ever owned, but I am a student with bills and loans to pay and am currently jobless (and having a hell of a time finding adequate work), and I definitely can't justify keeping it at the moment. And I'm not just saying it's the nicest in order to sell it -- it's nice enough that I made it the ONLY guitar I currently own, so I really wouldn't be selling it if I didn't absolutely need to. :cry:

You can hear the guitar being used on this track: SoundClick artist: Markdude - page with MP3 music downloads

11 pounds, darkened rosewood fretboard. Frets are in excellent condition and have tons of life left.

I will also be including an Epiphone hardshell case.

Asking $875 shipped.

Photo1120.jpg

Photo1121.jpg

Photo1123.jpg

Photo1000Edit.jpg

burny1.jpg

burnylp.jpg

I know I a brand new member here, but I am a moderately active seller on Harmony Central (under the same name) and E-bay. Here is a link to my E-bay profile: http://myworld.ebay.com/markdue

Back