• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - Brand New Tokai LS90Q - MVF

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Brand new Tokai LS90Q ...This guitar has been in the USA less than 48 hours - I took it out of the box for pictures only and to inspect it, plugged it in to make sure everything was cool.

2 piece mahogony back, 2 piece carved maple top with a quilted maple veneer, Gotoh MK 2 PAF's. Satin finshed - great feel on the neck. Neck shape somewhere between a 59' and 60's Gibson feel. Guitar weighs about 8.5 lbs. Comes with styling Tokai gig bag.

LoveRock3.jpg

loverock2.jpg

f985e1f2.jpg

LoveRock5.jpg

Why am I selling it? I had wanted a different guitar from Tokai, was told it wasn't available and so ordered this, only to find out I could get the one I wanted, but it was too late to cancel this one....So I got the other one too, it will be here next week :D Oh, and bought a Hamer Studio yesterday as well...getting my 24 3/4 ya ya's out.

I'm blown out by these guitars, I'm completely hooked.

$700 - no trades, must sell. This is a brand new guitar.

Steve E

hans-j?rgen said:
Very interesting to know that the delivery of the new models has actually started... 8)

Yeah - Hiroaki said this was part of the first available. My LS85F will be here next Thursday or Friday...I like gloss more than satin, and I like flame better than quilt...

He also said it will April / May for LS125's and May / June for LS135's

That said - this guitar is a killer, people are going to love them. The finish is great

This guitar has also been SOLD :wink:

Steve E

Back