• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale/trade Gibson les paul special

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stereohigh

Reaction score
Hi I am looking to sell my Gibson or trading it.

l_50521746503758f6d3c60eafe357f4a8.jpg

Heres the details

GIBSON LES PAUL SPECIAL, FADED FINISH, HUMBUCKER VERSION.

Your guitar was made at the
Nashville Plant, TN, USA
January 8th, 2004
Production Number: 43

l_56daea5b5fde20f9a941e020dfc9d615.jpg

This is a stunning guitar,fantastic looks, action and playability, the humbuckers give it the drive and feel that most Gibson fans need, the humbucker version seems quite rare, and I prefer it over the p90, it just has that classic Led Zep/Slash tone, and sustain. its in excellent condition, I would be open to trades for this, I am after certain gear at the moment, things I have always wanted to try, and I really would like an all tube amp, 15 - 30 watt. older the better really,Laney,peavey classic,vox, or anything really.
other things I would look to trade or part ex would be -

Tokai higher end Japanese strat/tele,les paul
Gibson SG,
Fender usa strat
Tokai higher end Japanese strat/tele,les paul. and I would like to try a 12 sting as well.
Greco les paul

here some info

http://reviews.harmony-central.com/reviews/Guitar/product/Gibson/Les+Paul+Special+Faded/10/1

still available, although I have had offers of trades, none have as yet taken my interest.

Open to offers - will trade for tube amp/ jap love rock,

sold - for ?555, i bought a love rock japanese ls-65 for ?280 including shipping, and i got a vox amp.
maybe low end gibson but it was very nice, better than this tokai i think, so i might sell it on and try a higher end tokai

You did well mate - the P90/P100 fitted versions never seem to sell for as much as that - one didn't sell at ?400 recently! I know as I was thinking of selling mine. :eek:

Mike

yes I was told on the ug forum that they go for a lot less in the states.
the hb version was a bit rarer than the p90. and to be honest it played like a higher end guitar, it was just a good one I think

I was more excited when I got the ls-65 for only ?260 plus shipping, ?280 total, I though that was a great deal

Back