• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

for sale Orville by Gibson ES-335 and Dove Acoustic Electric

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
could you post closeups of the side of the neck at the headstock and measure the neck thickness at the first fret?

jzucker said:
could you post closeups of the side of the neck at the headstock and measure the neck thickness at the first fret?

Could you use one account because it is becoming confusing for our members as most are not aware Jzucker and sheetsofsound are the same guy.. Delete one account or the mods will do it for you..

Mick

sorry about that. I didn't realize the other one was one i created. I must have created it long ago and when I recently tried to register it said jzucker was taken. How do I contact the moderators? I didn't see a link.

But as Mick pointed out elsewhere, you've been posting under both names simultaneously (9 as jzucker and 13 as sheetsofsound since Friday, for example) so you obviously still have access to the jzucker account. You've alternated between the two in this thread, even. How could you not have realised that?

Ozeshin said:
Guys...leave it rest now...it's been sorted and he will only login using the jzucker account til the other is deleted.
Hmm. I can sense a slapped wrist coming on here, but there you go.

All anyone did here (by anyone I really just mean me and Mick) was to ask a question or two and then point out that the answers don?t really add up. If you leave aside letching at other people?s guitars, that?s the substance of what the whole forum gets up to. It?s not as if there was any abuse. And given some of his comments about being burnt in guitar purchases, I?d even be prepared to bet that it?s why Mr Zucker came back.

Anyway, welcome onboard, Jack. I?m sure I?m not the only person around the forum in awe of your knowledge of the fretboard, or, for that matter, the guitars that your fretboards are attached to. Your books have duly been added to my list of things to check out in more detail. They look very good indeed.

And apologies to Princess-Isabella for diverting her thread. I'll only add that if I had the cash and wasn?t on the other side of the world I?d be sniffing around that ES-335 like a dog on heat. It looks stunning.

I can attest to the sniff-worthiness of that 335, having played it and am trying to sell off a few runts of the litter to fund the purchase. On a corrective note, Princess-Isabella is actually male - not female. just so you know....

Cheers,
Scott

BlueThird said:
Ozeshin said:
Guys...leave it rest now...it's been sorted and he will only login using the jzucker account til the other is deleted.
Hmm. I can sense a slapped wrist coming on here, but there you go.

All anyone did here (by anyone I really just mean me and Mick) was to ask a question or two and then point out that the answers don?t really add up.

What possible reason would I have for trying to deliberately have two identities? One with my TGP name and the other with the title of my book? If I was trying to deliberately be surreptitious I would not be so stupid. Anyway, I'm back on here because I kept the guitar and am now a proud tokai owner. Anyway, Princess - Still interested in the guitar but would like to get a little better communication going. Can you email me at [email protected] ?

thanks, I don't mind as long I know whom I'm dealing with, more pictures(guitar has minor finish marks, there are no cracks in the wood, just a great looking axe - vintage sunburst adds to the style, that's the color most people are after):

DSC01662.jpg

DSC01661.jpg

DSC01642.jpg

DSC01657.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

and jzucker, I sent you an email, just in case.

jzucker said:
Princess-Isabela said:
jzucker, I haven't received reply from you yet 8)

Please take your personal attacks offline.

those were the facts, not personal attacks by any stretch of imagination,
just be straight and hopefully there won't be any occurring problems.

and thanks to people who brought this to my attention, if nobody said it, I wouldn't know guy who is posting in my thread under nick of jzucker and is sending me private messages under sheetsofsound is the same guy.

so once again, cheers guys :)

Princess-Isabela said:
jzucker said:
Princess-Isabela said:

and thanks to people who brought this to my attention, if nobody said it, I wouldn't know guy who is posting in my thread under nick of jzucker and is sending me private messages under sheetsofsound is the same guy.

One thing is for sure, I'm glad I didn't buy an axe from you.

Princess-Isabela said:
jzucker said:
Princess-Isabela said:

At any rate I'll stick to TGP where the moderators don't let this kind of ******** go on.

jzucker said:
Princess-Isabela said:
jzucker said:
Princess-Isabela said:

At any rate I'll stick to TGP where the moderators don't let this kind of ******** go on.

you're responding in a shady way with facts twisted, I don't think anybody on this forum will ever want to deal with you(whether it's selling or buying for that matter), as you seem at least suspicious with your activity.

Princess-Isabela said:

Delighted to be of assistance, Princess-Isabela.

Yep you are correct, you came here asking questions then refused to believe what you were told {neck tenons} you then started posting under a different name and now your speaking sh1t and causing trouble, you should have been banned earlier. NO ONE one here believes that you accidentally signed on with 2 names because YOU have to physically sign in with 2 different names........See ya ..... :roll:

Mick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back