For Joe...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozeshin

Reaction score
Check it out Joe...this was at a party that Mick and I went to.
My band was playing and Mick sat in all night.
All Tokai in this pic..
22082009.jpg

Yeah..was a great night but I STILL can't speak...no voice left...must remember NOT to be the Karaoke MC if I'm also expected to sing in the band.
Speaking of which I scored another gig out of that night as well.
Cam(the guy who jammed on bass for a few songs with us) his band are looking for a guitarist...same type of music...I'm destined to be a cover band star :roll:

:p thank you very much for this lovely pic ozemic! thanks!!!!!

so anyways how the party went and what songs did you guys play?

and what were the gears? whats the name of the oze band?

and finally oze, how was mick playing? does he play real cool???

when is you guys will be living close in the north of brisbane?

doing the band together.. that legendary band called "OZEMIC"......

california joe....... 8)

I think i did ok Joe considering i had never played most of the songs they did, i did know how most of them went though. At the start of each song Oze showed me his song list and told me what key they played it in and I went from there. It was my first time in over 10 years in a band format but i enjoyed it a lot, actually i was surprised at how relaxed i was. I used my Tokai gold top through my Fender performer 65 watter and Oze used his LS-80 through a 100 watt stack, the guitars sounded great together. My lead style is a little more aggressive that Oze's but the contrast worked out good, over all a very enjoyable night.........We got good reviews as well and Oze picked up some more local gigs with another band.... :D

Mick

leadguitar_323 said:
I think i did ok Joe considering i had never played most of the songs they did, i did know how most of them went though. At the start of each song Oze showed me his song list and told me what key they played it in and I went from there. It was my first time in over 10 years in a band format but i enjoyed it a lot, actually i was surprised at how relaxed i was. I used my Tokai gold top through my Fender performer 65 watter and Oze used his LS-80 through a 100 watt stack, the guitars sounded great together. My lead style is a little more aggressive that Oze's but the contrast worked out good, over all a very enjoyable night.........We got good reviews as well and Oze picked up some more local gigs with another band.... :D

Mick

:wink: sounds like it was really a good night mick. hope you and oze do more together for the good future......we still have our life for a long u know......so keep on going mickman, and more success for ya! i am praying for that sometimes.......talk more directly in the fall then. laters n gday! .....joe.

leadguitar_323 said:
Oze and I will definitely do some recording, so when its done we will post it here for your enjoyment.... :wink:

Mick

:p and that band will be "OZEMIC"? i be there as the bassist man if you want me to......then add som funky aboriginal drummer guy and we can play good and fun !!!! keep on playing w/ozeman mick! u sure be cool someday again! :wink:

Latest posts

Back