Ebays magnificent service is getting better and better

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought something on eBay on a Sunday. Paid 50p extra for quick postage. On Thursday asked seller where it was and when he'd posted it and got an evasive answer. Arrived next day postmarked on the Thursday. I left neutral feedback and, in return, got negative feedback because of it.

Maybe that's why sellers are no longer allowed to give negative feedback.

The other thing I hate is getting messages from sellers almost TELLING me to leave positive, five star feedback.

But as to asking questions: if I had a question that I couldn't ask, I just wouldn't buy.

t.olsen said:
Dave_Mc said:
Can't the buyer leave a "non-paying" thing if the buyer doesn't pay?

Dunno.The seller can only hit the positive feedback button.Even a comment is not possible to avoid negativ words.

I was under the impression that the seller could instigate a case if the buyer didn't pay... though that might not show up on the buyer's record like feedback does...

:-?

Dave_Mc said:
t.olsen said:
Dave_Mc said:
Can't the buyer leave a "non-paying" thing if the buyer doesn't pay?

Dunno.The seller can only hit the positive feedback button.Even a comment is not possible to avoid negativ words.

I was under the impression that the seller could instigate a case if the buyer didn't pay... though that might not show up on the buyer's record like feedback does...

:-?

Might be but I cannot tell you.Until know I was lucky enough to have only honest buyers.

Back