• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

wtb: Les paul body/neck project

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diodibuh

Reaction score
friend of mine is looking for a nice les paul body/neck for one project, so it is desirable without any HW, electronics and pickups. Neck 60's, no need for fret edge binding, but it has to be a nice peace of wood and absolutelly MIJ. If you have anything for sale, let me know.
tnx

...you know I do :wink:
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=15990
Couldn't resist.....
Solid 1979 piece of wood thats for sure & MIJ! If you want I will strip all the hardware off & drop the price! :eek:
Crazy I know, but I really need to sell these 2 Axes. Be sad to do it....but I have done it once before to this Les Paul, so I don't mind.
Shipping to Slovenia will be around $170AUD Air Mail & Insured.

Diodibuh said:
It should not be so expensive.
Do you have any such guitar?

I have no idea why there are different shipping rates to different countries, and also different services are allowed & some services not allowed.
The only USPS service allowed from the US to Slovenia is GXG aka Global Express Guaranteed; no Priority Mail International, and no Express Mail International offered to Slovenia.
The GXG to Slovenia is about 2.5 times higher :eek: than some I have seen.

For instance, all three of the above shipping options are offered for Portugal :-?

Having a guitar that you might want isn't an issue; shipping is ...................... sorry

I'm sure there is something in the EU that you will find :)

that's strange.
I bought several guitars in USA, and only one time seller had problem (oversized package). Is there difference from state to state in USA?

I use USPS for everything; domestic & foreign shipments

they make changes every year, usually in March or April

Within just the last week they no longer offer Express Mail International to the UK; only GXG & PMI

if you haven't purchased from the States recently, then things have likely changed, unless your seller isn't using USPS ................

One of my most memorable shipping destinations was Tenerife, Canary Islands; USPS still offers the same services to that location as they did several years ago

the cost is just a bit higher now :lol: ..................

this make sense. I didn't buy any stuff from USA more than a year or even two.
too bad :(
you can still tempt me ;)

MIJ, can you show us what you have got anyways? Not everyone checking this thread lives in Slovenia :wink:

Latest posts

Back