Where to buy LS-1000

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andersozzy

Reaction score
Hi

I want to buy me a LS-1000, does anyone knows where I can do so ?, please let me know.

Anders
Sweden

Theres a delay on these at the moment. They were originally due in the UK in Nov. but now delivery date is given as 15th Dec. I have one ordered but, with hindsight, I'd suggest you don't order one until someone tells you they have one in stock.

Come on you guys !

Is there nobody who can tell me where I can buy/order/deposit one :eek:

There must be someone on this forum that have order one, where ????

Anders
Sweden

My understanding is that the LS1000 is a special model specced by tokai UK.

As such, it should only be available from Tokai UK's retailers, some of which are linked in the above posts.

Yeah, for some reason they are UK only

Dunno why!

They are coming in to the country in 2 batches as I understand it, 50 around now and 50 in the New Year sometime!

I know Richtone are taking deposits for them. I am not bothering because of the chaos that errupted last time I took deposits for Tokai guitars.... LS150s that were meant to arrive last March and didn't turn up until September!

If there are any left when they have actually landed I may get one in, in which case I'll annnounce it here, but I hate letting people down on delivery times... especailly when there is nothing I can do about it!!

I had an update fron Richtone - saying that they may be receiving the first LS1000 next week. I'll post whatever pictures they forward to me.

It's #1 apparently and we'll get piccies of it with any luck. We aren't actually selling that one though, i think bob might be keeping it for promotional stuff - who knows.

Anyway, the good news is that we should be getting some piccies for our customers to whet the appetite.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back