• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SONIX Strat (Momose/Bacchus Handmade Series)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamasia5

Reaction score
This is a very rare Deviser made strat for Japanese music store sonic systems. It?s a SONIX 60?s strat made at the Aska factory in Nagano, Japan where the Bacchus Handmade series and Momose guitars are made. In essence it?s a re-badged Bacchus Handmade or Momose strat.

It has a stunning see through white finish over a sen ash body, solid slab east indian rosewood fretboard, and maple neck with a little hint of birdseye flecking. It?s a top quality model with all gold hardware and comes with the tweed case that the Momose strats/teles ship with. Comes with gold arm and backplate.

There is a mark/indent/line on the back/side of the guitar. You can see it in the picture showing the back of the guitar - on the left hand side, under the horn. If you want close ups - let me know!

Please note that only the middle latch on the case works. The key locks don?t work. Guitar is in great condition ? recently set up by local luthier Roch Schneider who also did a fret crown as well.

As with any guitar not straight from the manufacturer, it has little scratches etc. but nothing of any note.

$799 shipped CONUS & Canada. Great price for a handmade MIJ guitar!

Unfortunately I cannot make head nor tail of the instructions to add a photo here. PM me if you would like to see some photos. I have it listed elsewhere.

Back