• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

sell vintage greco lp custom...reduce price !!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mercurius

Reaction score
for sale rare greco lp custom model japan .no serial number but had made in japan in back plate.. I think thats was old greco..4 potensio control..3 step selector tone..very good sounds and ..original part good condt with original hardcase..now price is 450usd. Please check the pics and please help to give information on this stuff just PM me ...interested buyer can email me [email protected] or sms 62817261581

d.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

e.jpg

Hmmm...you may need to go lower for a bolt on neck.

The on board effects panel is very similar to some of the 70's Univox Les Pauls - in fact, your case with the aluminum binding and yellow fuzz interior is a standard issue Univox case. Probably made at the same factory when Greco was coming up. Univox flametop Les Pauls (also known as the Gimme model) are selling in the $250 - $300 range in mint condition.

While I'm sure it's a pretty solid guitar and though it shares the Greco name, it's a rather low end, early model.

Hmmm...you may need to go lower for a bolt on neck.

The on board effects panel is very similar to some of the 70's Univox Les Pauls - in fact, your case with the aluminum binding and yellow fuzz interior is a standard issue Univox case. Probably made at the same factory when Greco was coming up. Univox flametop Les Pauls (also known as the Gimme model) are selling in the $250 - $300 range in mint condition.

While I'm sure it's a pretty solid guitar and though it shares the Greco name, it's a rather low end, early model.

thanks for your info...thats good input for me....you had a lot experienced about it....i preciated man...[/quote]

No problem.....if you want to look further, go to univox.org and you'll get a history of the brand, the guitars and amps they made in the 60's and 70's along with photo's of each. Also look at univox guitars on ebay....

Good luck on the Greco - float it out on eBay and see what happens.

Back