Safe to say this case would fit a Greco?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

magentaplacenta

Reaction score
Got a Greco LP with a gigbag and would like to upgrade the storage to a case. Anyone ever buy a "Les Paul" case here in the states and have it NOT fit a Greco?

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Musicians-Friend-Les-Paul-Hardshell-Case?sku=540949
$45 shipped

375143.jpg

Don't know about a Greco fit but I bought one of the exact same cases for my 2002 LS75 Tokai Goldtop 56 and it fits like a glove.

Hi guys....sorry for the late reply. Been on holiday and gleefully away from the computer...

My case from Musician's Friend is slightly arched and it was a really tight fit. But bear in mind that these are cases that haven't housed guitars yet. The furry cushioning is factory fresh and is meant to form fit the guitar once it's put in the case - kind of like a high end foam camera case.

The cushioning has memory and after your guitar has been in it for awhile, it comes in and out pretty easily but still with a snug fit. You really don't want it flopping around in the case.

As far as the smell - nothing really pungent. But these are all man made materials and will have a "new car" smell to it at first.

For the money, it's a good deal.

My Greco LP Custom has wider body than my Gibson LP. I think Greco would get into that case but only if I'd really pushed it in. The case is flat.

Latest posts

Back