[Review] Testing bridge humbuckers in a 1981 Love Rock LS120

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sweerra said:
How do you get quality music through your microphone in voice chat? I want to play music through voice chat on team fortress 2, but when i play it normally through the microphone, it sounds really crappy. All the time i see people on voice chat that play music and it sounds great. How do i do that?

What you do is you start a new thread in an appropriate section - not Announcements. :roll:

New live videos with my LS120: "My Head's In Mississippi" and "Fool For Your Stockings" by ZZ Top and "Walking On The Moon" by The Police available on the Myspace and Facebook profiles of the Bluezz Bastardzz now:

www.myspace.com/bluezzbastardzz/videos
www.facebook.com/zztop.coverband/videos

And some new photos as well, also showing the Schaller tuners:

ls120_sounds.jpg
ls120_cad.jpg

ls120_meisenfrei.jpg

Well, It is nice feeling to read this post and curious to know about your guitars. Put here lead guitars. I want to know about them then I'll buy.

Hi, long time no see. I just tried to restore this thread by uploading the soundfiles and images to my new homepage. I think I got the links right except for one soundfile missing, the Super Distortion clone with the bass line which disappeared from my computers somehow during the last 10 years. :wink:

Back