Question for Rich(Tone)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donkey Oaty

Reaction score
I was taking a look at your LS150Q listing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Tokai-Love-Rock-LS150Q-Electric-Guitar-Oak-Quilt_W0QQitemZ370054554977QQihZ024QQcategoryZ112670QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Have Tokai changed the specs of the Bridge, Tailpiece , Switchs and Pots ?

Or are they still CTS, Brass Saddles and Ali Tailpiece ?

guitarslinger said:
They're all supposed to be the same as the usual....only sporting a slab of quilted maple instead.

Ah !

We take your specs very serious young man :wink:

If it says orange with blue spots we know that's what you mean, so when none of the new listings say CTS or Switchcraft we were shocked :eek: ......

..wot no CTS pots !!!

guitarslinger said:
Pure LS150 spec. The only thing different are the tops.

The Devil is in tre detail you know....apparently. :wink:

The amber one is calling me :eek:

My wife is standing over me with the "No sex " sign.........

I'm torn :lol:

150qn2.jpg

stratmoto said:
Now that looks like it's gotta be worth a new handbag or a pair of shoes.

She can't hold out forever :D

I will buy her a Tesco ( British Supermarket ) carrier bag and some flip-flops :lol:

Donkey Oaty said:
stratmoto said:
Now that looks like it's gotta be worth a new handbag or a pair of shoes.

She can't hold out forever :D

I will buy her a Tesco ( British Supermarket ) carrier bag and some flip-flops :lol:

Obviously, you are at the computer, alone now. Might be wanting to buy some tins of spaghetti and a loaf of bread while you're there :D

Funny though, we call flip flops, thongs down here. Should have seen the looks I got once, when camping in the UK, and said "I'll wear my thongs over to the shower block".

Really, it is good to see that you have your priorities in order :lol:

Go for it

Geeze Peter lucky i have just eaten, the picture of you running across the camp ground in a "thong"is enough to turn me off my dinner.... :lol: :lol: :eek:

Mick

Mr. Richtone, do you know when you are getting any Cherry sunburst ls150s in stock?

Hi There Guys

If there are any direct business enquiries can you pm me or email me through the web site? The forum is not meant to be a direct trading site and i want to keep us out of bother.

Cheers

Back