New Guitar Day! '94 ObG Custom Reissue!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The batlord

Reaction score
Hey folks. Revieved my latest purchase today. It is a 1994 ObG Custom Reissue. It is in excellent shape and plays like a dream. It is almost identical to the one I already had. The 'new' girl is on the left.

P1010003.jpg

Sorry about the poor photo. It appears I need to experiment with lighting conditions. Any tips on making the twins more photogenic?

emilshayeb said:
i have another sister of hers 8)
really a great player, thin neck, right?

cheers!

You got it! I am not really a fan of the VOS 57s...the necks are too fat for my liking.

Got one recently myself. About to get another one. I regret it now. I overstretched my finances hahaha....

Does anyone own both an ObG Reissue and a Gibby custom of any vintage? How would you compare the two?

Batlord. The headstock inlays look slightly different between the two guitars. Is it just the photo? Or is one inlay a bit narrower and higher up the headstock?

Both inlays are very similar but on is slightly lower thatn the other. The '93 is lower and almost touches the truss cover. I believe they were both made in the same factory.

Latest posts

Back