LS92 & LS160

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Diamond said:
marcusnieman said:
Here's the grain on mine:

How about these two.

ls160violin1.jpg

Oooh the one on the left will cause wet dreams...magnificent top.

dragon135 said:
Thanks to all of you for your very helpful answers.

Can you guys post some pics of your LS92 VF guitars? That would be awesome.

I'm too lazy to take new ones, here are two from a few months ago.

marshalldsl100andviolin.jpg

doublevf.jpg

Here are a couple of pics of my LS92 bought in December 2010.

Really happy with her!.....

I will take some more in natural light when the sun returns (the grain is a lot more apparent than in these shots).

image0011.jpg

image002.jpg

wardieboy said:
felixcatus said:
wardieboy said:
Here are a couple of pics of my LS92 bought in December 2010.

Really happy with her!.....

How does the neck feel? :wink:

Hey Felix! Just as I was hoping, really thick baseball bat profile, perfect for us with big gloves!

You?ve got a nice looking guitar there, I?m glad to hear it fits.

looktoyourorb said:
Diamond said:
marcusnieman said:
Here's the grain on mine:

How about these two.

ls160violin1.jpg

Oooh the one on the left will cause wet dreams...magnificent top.

That's what's so cool about guitars - take 10 people and ten of the same guitars and there's always difference of preference.

Me, I love the look of the one on the right!

Jason

BlueThird said:
If you take a close look at the Tokai website, it seems that you don't just get the same construction with the LS92 (left) as the LS160, you get the exact same grain pattern!

Still, the amber cell inlays on the LS160 do give it a certain pizzazz.

web.jpg
Sorry to see Tokai would do this... but the guitars on the left + right are the same guitar with a bit of photoshopping of inlays and pick up covers and a little more contrast on the LS-92 pic. The wood grain pattern is identical on both pics.... Tokai isn't using photoflame are they ?

Reborn Old said:
BlueThird said:
If you take a close look at the Tokai website, it seems that you don't just get the same construction with the LS92 (left) as the LS160, you get the exact same grain pattern!

Still, the amber cell inlays on the LS160 do give it a certain pizzazz.

web.jpg
Sorry to see Tokai would do this... but the guitars on the left + right are the same guitar with a bit of photoshopping of inlays and pick up covers and a little more contrast on the LS-92 pic. The wood grain pattern is identical on both pics.... Tokai isn't using photoflame are they ?

Heh heh heh, you're right! The tops are identical, and as there's no foto flame on those models it HAS to be a modified picture! What a laugh. :)

looking to buy an ls95s or ls160s. How much are these and what's the best place to buy them from? Don't see them on the bay. You see, i need some advice :wink:

Am I allowed to do this? Check out Ebay.co.uk - Richtone have a wide selection of all Tokai Loverock models and there prices are very good. I've bought 2 guitars from them in the past and they offer excellent and reliable service...

John.

Latest posts

Back