How much could I sell my ES120?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitewave

Reaction score
I'm not sure, but I'd like a Telecaster, and cannot afford having an additional guitar.
It's the second ES120 I own. Let's face it, I can put it close to my Gibson R8 with no shame whatsoever, or to tell it better, if I close my eyes I'd choose the ES120 over the R8.
My ES120 sounds very solidbodyish. It'a a tad more airy than Les Paul on cleans, it's very, very similar with some gain. (I have Wolfetones on Les Paul and OX4 on ES120).

Natural blonde color. Upgraded electronics. Original Tokai hardcase. Original pickups not included, I'd sell it with a pair of Pearl Gates I have.

What's its value?

It has an issue with the pickguard.. I don't know whay, but under it it has tho holes in the body, like in the past the screw was bolt a couple of mm away from the current position.

Thanks

You will need to give a lot more information for anyone to help appraise your guitar.
The year it was made would be the first bit of info. Good hi definition pics would be needed also.
Does it come with the original case?
Then you take all that info and compare it to the market. Ebay, Reverb, Yahoo Japan etc.

Back