• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - Tokai LC85 Ebony

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyFriendly

Reaction score
2005 Tokai LC85 Ebony - Made in Japan. This listing is for my beloved Tokai Les Paul Custom. It is an model imported from Japan so it has the correct 'open-book' headstock shape (unlike the models made for the UK market). The pickups have been swapped out for a Seymour Duncan JB at the bridge and an Irongear Blues Engine in the neck and can cover everything from low gain bluesy clean sounds through to classic rock, through to ultra high gain hardcore and metal. The frets are in great condition and show no sign of wear at all, it has no issues at all, it has a low action with no buzzes , squeaks or dead spots,, and it intonates incredibly well right the way up the neck - every chord position sounds stellar, and lead lines have a beautifully woody snap to them. It is in very good condition, has been gigged twice but has been very well looked after - it has one ding on the lower body but this is nothing too bad and I mention it just in the interests of accuracy. Salesmanship aside it is a lovely guitar - it looks amazing in the flesh, utterly stunning, it feels, sounds, and resonates like a good Les Paul Custom should (hyperbole aside again it really is easily on a par with a friends actual ?2500 Les Paul Custom - powerchords through this guitar are lethal) , and it is only because i have my eye on something else that this is going anywhere - it is an incredibly reliable and solid instrument. It comes with a serviceable hard case(more for protection during transit than anything else) and the scratchplate and bracket/screws etc. I need to move this quickly so am asking for a very competitive ?475 inc delivery. Also listed on ebay

Pics below - apols for quality - curse you sub-standard IPhone camera!

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0228.jpg

IMG_0221.jpg

More pics available on request - any questions please ask away

Latest posts

Back