Edwards Les Paul Clones

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
peacock72 said:
My Edwards is very light. Too light if you ask me. Seems there has to be some weight relief holes. It is nearly as light as my SGs. Neck is very substantial on mine too. Quite a bit thicker than my Tokai LS200. I'm a big fan of big necks though.

They're not chambered and that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that their Les Paul is too light - LOL. Most of them feel like boat anchors or a piece of furniture when you strap them on.

My Edwards Jimmy Page is my go - to Les Paul but my two Love Rocks don't approve of that :wink:

marcusnieman said:
peacock72 said:
My Edwards is very light. Too light if you ask me. Seems there has to be some weight relief holes. It is nearly as light as my SGs. Neck is very substantial on mine too. Quite a bit thicker than my Tokai LS200. I'm a big fan of big necks though.

They're not chambered and that's the first time I've ever heard anyone say that their Les Paul is too light - LOL. Most of them feel like boat anchors or a piece of furniture when you strap them on.

My Edwards Jimmy Page is my go - to Les Paul but my two Love Rocks don't approve of that :wink:
Yes, well, I thought my Tokai LS200 was very light at about 8.5 pounds. Feels like a boat anchor compared to the Edwards, which made me think it was chambered/weight relieved. I have a e-LP-130LTS-RE in Lemon Drop on the way. Another super-feather light Edwards at 7.49 pounds! :eek: Although my present Edwards hasn't knocked my LS200 off the throne, the new Lemon Drop just might if it plays and sounds as good as it looks!

Back