79 st50

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Petetom

Tokai Supporter
Reaction score
All original except the tuners. I think they have been changed. I thought they would have Tokai stamped tuners. Otherwise all original with ohsc. Great price. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. PS I love this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_0894.jpeg
    IMG_0894.jpeg
    144.7 KB · Views: 0
All original except the tuners. I think they have been changed. I thought they would have Tokai stamped tuners. Otherwise all original with ohsc. Great price. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. PS I love this forum.

Attachments

• IMG_0898.jpeg
    IMG_0898.jpeg
    103 KB · Views: 0
There’s a thread on here started by Homer J. Simpson that is focused on vintage parts. There’s one he did on tuners. When I find them on yahoo Japan, I tend to put them on there if they show interesting pictures of the parts. But that’s where you’re gonna have to get them most likely is from Japan.

Latest posts

Back